So...who botted? xD just asking

Started by yC, Jun 15, 2006, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dook

i botted a character on iRO to 96, ended up making 20mill a day :D

i only did it really because so many other people did, and i was fed up being poor merchant while prontera was absolutely full of botted items.

i dont allow bots on my server at all, and in fact my experience with them helps greatly in catching botters :)

Dais

i used to bot, pretty much on every server i play up till a year ago, but not anymore though
:( so tired of gettin caught (23+)
n also i dun fell the "pleasure" when i botted, well myb a little tryin not to get caught
but when played it myself there's grudge, revenge, stress, n lots other things; but it really really time consuming :-\

laecertus

lollolol bots sucks they kill a monster and stop
i dun need to bot so i can cheat  8)

ClothoX

bots does not sux >_<

I botted on a few servers that made me lose guilt or conscience of botting. Problem is, some servers like aRO, whom i had experienced 3 wipes, I completely lost all my respect for the server.  All the hard work just go BOO with one wipe.  So why not bot?

Usually I don't bot for lvling, just for items.  So i bot on another account and transfer the stuff over after each day, so who cares if i get caught or banned >_> I switch my ip constantly, just bot with no gms on and it should be ok  ;) *how else do i get 2k of yggseeds for my champ in pvp each day? I literally asurad my way to max lvl*

Bots are ok-ish if u program it right, say my bot, when a person asks "are u a bot" or anything related to bot, it will automatically reply "No, course i aint a bot >_>" but the problem is...if someone asks that question 100 times...it will give the same answer 100 times, i can modify different answers each time, but is just such a pain...

dook

i wouldnt bot a private server, simply because most PS actually care. iRO staff dont. as long as u were paying for your acct, u wouldnt get banned. i saw bot guilds all over byalan 3 and 4, with merchants in prontera in the same guild! selling like 20 phen cards etc. how stupid an admin u have to be to not find 99% of bots, watch the ips, see what main accounts connect using the IPs, ban them all? sure using proxies can keep your main pretty safe, but there is still trade & drop/pickup logs. no bot has lasted more than a few hours on my server :)

ClothoX

@dookleeto

not all admins are responsible or as smart as you  ;)

cvbong

I like bot, and i'm using bot too. Bot are incredible creation. Honestly, without bot, you wont have enough zenny to buy good eq, and without good eq, you will not have fun in RO. Besides, bot help us lvling and hunting item instead of i need to sit in front computer and lvling or hunting item by myself, it is a kind of wasting time. I rather use my precious time to have my own life in the REAL life.

Kurogasa

Hah glad im not a forum moderator. Id foward all your ip to every server owner ^^.

Die irl botters :p

bensei

Quote from: Kurogasa on Oct 16, 2007, 01:29 PM
Hah glad im not a forum moderator. Id foward all your ip to every server owner ^^.
my thoughts.

Botters fail at becoming good in a simple online game.

;o

lol botting ruins the fun
lvl is fun
talking while lvling is even more fun

as i hope u can tell i never botted~

Lantis

I've never really botted on Ragnarok, I have on other MMOs and I must say, it really kills the game.

SakuraX

don't even bother to do so <_<" mmorpg games are just made for that (leveling and hunting) however, if you talk about hp/mp, or skill cheats SURE!

AceJay

Quote from: SakuraX on Oct 30, 2007, 11:04 AM
don't even bother to do so <_<" mmorpg games are just made for that (leveling and hunting) however, if you talk about hp/mp, or skill cheats SURE!

Funny considering I banned you for botting a week ago. Though I've known you do those hacks.

pfja1st

i haven't used any bots yet but i would love too cuz in RO i believe dat lvl'ing is very time consuming even getting rich is a hell of work if u would hunt for certain items n d drop rates r low bot solves d prob i agree not botting in PS's cuz its really not necessary especially in mid rates n higher all in all i would like to bot can somebody teach me privately how to bot just email me in [email protected] muahahah /heh

ummmm i really dun like botters Dx
they ruin it its just no fun imo
u can have like a legit person lvl to 99 in like a month where as a botter can do that in about a third of the time so ya i just dun like botters Dx not that i have anything against u guys XD