So I made this.

Started by MiyumiChan, Mar 30, 2015, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiyumiChan

If you compare my old video with my new one look at the diff. I don't understank.

Triper

I know but both videos are still blurred instead of being crystal clear, the reason for a video be 1080p, so either your settings for encoding are wrong [aka you need to read a bit more about them and know how to use them] or you're doing resizes of irregular sizes [like no 1:1 but 1.5:1] and making your video blur here and there and the program, with auto-settings instead of custom made ones, enconde the entire file blurred to make a generic overall quality instead of just doing at that small part to keep a decent bitrate on the entire file [something like this, I don't know, I don't touch in videos like 5+ year and memory can always be a tricky tool]

MiyumiChan

Quote from: Triper on Apr 25, 2015, 11:46 AM
I know but both videos are still blurred instead of being crystal clear, the reason for a video be 1080p, so either your settings for encoding are wrong [aka you need to read a bit more about them and know how to use them] or you're doing resizes of irregular sizes [like no 1:1 but 1.5:1] and making your video blur here and there and the program, with auto-settings instead of custom made ones, enconde the entire file blurred to make a generic overall quality instead of just doing at that small part to keep a decent bitrate on the entire file [something like this, I don't know, I don't touch in videos like 5+ year and memory can always be a tricky tool]

So It can either be my Bandicam or something I'm doing wrong in Vegas Pro? If you can remember how to fix it, It would help me a lot.

Triper

Well, it may be a lot of things, specially if you're using their default settings, so I can't really help with that [not touching on them for years doesn't help either] but if it helps to make the video less blurred, if memory isn't failing when I tested it, you could try to:
- record at the same resolution as the video that you upload so that you can just crop without quality loss.
- Record without any compression [the video size can skyrocket from something small as 30minutes->~200mb in h264 full compressed to 30 minutes->50gb]
- check the settings before doing the final encode, stuff like the FPS, the way it encodes, if it's doing it two times or just one [forgot the correct name... dual-something or whatever it's].

It really helps to read a bit about encodes to understand how those programs work. Doom9 forum, for example, is a great place to learn about encodes if you wish to go deep with them to improve your final quality.

Also, a small advice. Don't worry much about this, as long as it's decent enough, it's good enough but if you want to go deeper get after effects from adobe, learn to do encoding scripts and then use the work made with after effects on a script to later be used at megui or virtualdubmod and you will be impressed with the results.

blacklistro

Nice , it's will be prefect if add some effect in ..

excellence.ragnarok

Wow nice video :)
Good job
I want to make like that video :'(