RO2 Remake?

Started by Fantaxy, Jul 09, 2010, 06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantaxy

So basically RO2 ,where gravity failed badly, is having a remake.
I hated RO2 but with these upcoming changes I'm bound to give it a try.
No more chibi looking characters and its actually a sequel now rather than retaining poring as the only monster got from ro1 they added some more.

Check it out!
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=57290

Discuss :)

DarkDevine

It's somewhat like RO1 in 3D

I'll wait and try to test it as soon as it's out, sounds interesting, though
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Signify

It's pretty much what should have been done with RO2 originally.
I look forward to trying it !! =D

Khaine

Wow that looks really cool, I can't wait to try it out! :)
Quote from: Serenity on Apr 09, 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm just trying to get laid.
Quote from: HiddenIts time for kickin donkey or chewing bubble gum. And i'm all outta bubble gum.

Tachibana

Basically what Signify said, this is what it should have been originally

Nice to see Gravity learning from a mistake

Cheese Time

Omfg.. i need (to bad my computer BARELY supports RO XD (8 mb video card LOL!!!)) it noowwww

Jesus
well anyways, i never put to much attention to RO2 months back because it didnt really interest me and because it wasnt released in english lol xD, not gonna be wasting my time finding the correct button

when i saw the chibi characters i was like wtf O_O, but now, i love the new chars!! <3!! to bad RO cant have them xD

Fantaxy

I'm gonna wait for someone to do a RO2 remake emulator after it has been officially released <3

Tom~

I love the new chars. I even made the thief my new avatar! Lol.

Good to know that Gravity is trying to change things for good. I'll try it out once an english official/pServer is released!

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Fantaxy

Yeah me too.
If you ever found one Tom do call me please.

Xarale

Wow, I thought they'd completely given up on the RO2 project.  At least now it really does look like a proper sequel to RO, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Fantaxy

The new drawings are awesome <3

Kyomi

Ah, it looks so awesome! I tried playing RO2 before, but it was difficult for me to get into. I loved the Porings, though. So cute! xD

I was never fond of the chibi-ish artwork, and what they have now looks very awesome. I love the new character designs, too. Especially the Priest. :]

Will definitely have to check it out when it's released. And Tom, you better let me know if you find one. D:<

Dean Stark

RO2 done right.

Kafra looks badass, imo.

Sarin

Ya think?

THIS is badass Kafra:

Dean Stark

HOLY...!!! Nasty...

Ahh who can blame me? I just recently went back to RO and this forums, hehe.