RO BGMs, which is your favorite?

Started by A92FL0163, Jan 27, 2009, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadajada

The Barber of Seville Sonet (Bragi's Poem) , if that is consindered a bgm.
I don't have bgm on usually.

DeePee

Xarale

I'm such a dork when it comes to music, so naturally I have a few favourites;

#130 - Dread and Bold - Used on the map where Nidhoggur can be found, making him only the 2nd MvP along with Thanatos to get their own unique BGM, and it's a hell of a catchy one too!

#77 - Can't go home again, baby - Amatsu dungeon's BGM, one of the most upbeat & enjoyable dungeon BGMs in the game.

#92 - Naive Rave - Biolabs theme.  Again, it's just another catchy tune that really fits the dungeon it's used for.

#108 - Angelica - I like all of the Thanatos Tower BGMs, but none really get the adrenaline flowing like this one.  You'll hear this from lv7 onwards, until the rooftop confrontation with Thanatos himself.

#50 -Out of Curiosity - This one is a lil special for me.  It plays in Geffen Dungeon lv3, the place where I had my one & only lv99 party for my bard a few years ago on iRO.

SilverStream~

I don't remember what the song number and title is on this one, but it is a very nostalgic moment when you sit in west prontera field, killing random porings that pass your screen and getting you listen to the bgm.

People say a nostalgic feeling is one that comes and goes very fast compared to other feelings you get, due to that you are recalling an old, or several old memories and you can't recall all of them very good.  This reason is why I like going.. back to your roots you can say, almost like playing old rpg games again after years and years of not even looking at them.
You can bring up the feeling very often, like putting sound effects and bgm on and relogging, listening to the music of the login screen, and hearing the clicks when you press enter or click ok.

But the juno theme still stands in my eyes.  It's the best ever.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xarale

Quote from: SilverStream~ on Sep 22, 2009, 02:35 PM
I don't remember what the song number and title is on this one, but it is a very nostalgic moment when you sit in west prontera field, killing random porings that pass your screen and getting you listen to the bgm.

People say a nostalgic feeling is one that comes and goes very fast compared to other feelings you get, due to that you are recalling an old, or several old memories and you can't recall all of them very good.  This reason is why I like going.. back to your roots you can say, almost like playing old rpg games again after years and years of not even looking at them.
You can bring up the feeling very often, like putting sound effects and bgm on and relogging, listening to the music of the login screen, and hearing the clicks when you press enter or click ok.

But the juno theme still stands in my eyes.  It's the best ever.
#12 - Streamside, is the one you're referring to I think.  I agree, this BGM does bring about the feeling of nostalgia.  Personally, it reminds me of all the hours I spent on iRO just sitting around south pront field chatting, smacking porings as they passed by, and dying to mass dead branch spawns.  Good times~

Broken Moon

Let me see... Steel Me, Cheon Choon, We have Lee but you don't have, Come in Peace, Retro Metro, One Step Closer, Yetit Petit, Uncanny Lake, AbSolitude, Good Night, Monastery in Disguise, Dread and Bold... and probably a lot more that I forgot.
Damn, why is this game's music so awesome?

Xarale

Damn, how could I forget One Step Closer.  I used to spend extra time gaining levels in the novice grounds, just to hear it. (yes again, I'm a music dork)

Honourable mention goes to Away From Home (Moscovia Dungeon music).  This slightly haunting tune really does make you feel far away from the safety of home.  I'm not sure what it is, but there's something about this tune that makes it kinda catchy. (at least in my view)

fire9

Wanna be free- I think it's prontera WOE bgm.  ;D very relaxing

Kurisu

Here's my list of favorite BGM (Beware, there is quite a list, I'm going through my folders because I don't remember the exact names. ;o; ):

Theme of Prontera
Divine Grace
Streamside
Labyrinth
Theme of Al de Baran
Help Yourself
Fear
One Fine Day
One Step Closer
Not so far away
Christmas in the 13th Month
Dancing Christmas in the 13th Month
We have Lee but you don't have
Naive Rave
Underneath The Temple
Uncanny Lake
Abyss
Invisible Invasion
Rose of Sharon
Angelica
Kingdom Memories
Monastery in Disguise
Dream of a Whale
Dread and Bold
I miss you
Out of Curiosity

Yeah..alot. There was more, but I like these most. xD

Jokonson

No idea about the names, or the numbers either.
But I try to do it by map:

Aldebaran's Theme:Awesome >.<
Prontera'a Theme: Just love it, it's very relaxing.
Morroc's Field(The one down the city o.O): Good (Y)
Einbroch's Field: No idea, it inspires me >.>

Bye!~

Razzy

Oh, I have a few... I was stunned at how enjoyable RO music was, I keep many tracks in my cellphone and listen to them daily. ^^;

Lessee...

1. Wind of Tragedy (07).
2. Ethical Aspiration (122).
3. Monastery in Disguise (113).
4. Angelica (108).
5. Invisible Invasion (103).
6. Erebos' Prelude (102).
7. Steel Me (86).
8. Dancing Christmas in the 13th Month (85).
9. Theme of Juno (70).

cya
Raziel-chan

PS. I always replace the theme of Prontera with the theme from Ragnarok 2 trailer. >_>;

MusicLover

One Step Closer - Ragnarok Online BGM No.30

Uzam

Quote from: Razzy on Oct 07, 2009, 07:50 AM
Oh, I have a few... I was stunned at how enjoyable RO music was, I keep many tracks in my cellphone and listen to them daily. ^^;

Lessee...

1. Wind of Tragedy (07).
2. Ethical Aspiration (122).
3. Monastery in Disguise (113).
4. Angelica (108).
5. Invisible Invasion (103).
6. Erebos' Prelude (102).
7. Steel Me (86).
8. Dancing Christmas in the 13th Month (85).
9. Theme of Juno (70).

cya
Raziel-chan

PS. I always replace the theme of Prontera with the theme from Ragnarok 2 trailer. >_>;
I like that list, mine's similiar.
I like... Cheong Choon [lighthalzen fields], Kingdom Memories [odin temple field], Theme of Juno, Erebos' Prelude [poring_w02], Wind of Tragedy [MVP Arena] Theme of Geffen, Al De Baran, Everlasting Wanders [Izlude], Steel Me [Einbroch], Theme of Payon, Rose of Sharon [some Veins fields], and the RO2 opening, the sweet sounding one.
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif