quest for novice (job lv 1-10)

Started by xconwing, Nov 19, 2013, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xconwing

hi,

i'm a beginner, can you guys tell the quest available for beginner from lv 1-10, especially the quest that would unlock "First Aid" and "Play Dead".

btw, how to toggle map coordinates?

thanks

sylee

Hello xconwing,

Here is a link to the guide for The Novice Platinum Skill Quest--"First Aid" and "Play Dead":
http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?qid=50001&type=50000

I would suggest you to go through the Training Ground when you first start your character which can easily level you up to job 10. So once you are out of the training camp, you will be ready to change into 1st class.

Repeatable EXP Quest for lv 1-10 includes:
Langry (gef_fild07 321, 193) -- Kill Fabre
Halgus (gef_fild04 191, 54)  -- Kill Pupa

The above quest requires you talk to the NPC and the NPC will ask you to kill a certain number of a specific monster (Fabre/Pupa in this case)

xconwing

it seem like this is for different RO
should have mention this earlier but i'm in iRO and the town i start in is Izlude

Triper

That's because what was posted is what was presented at pre-renewal and they changed it "recently" at renewal servers [it was changed a couple of months/years ago].

At Izlude is pretty much just follow what npcs say/check the minimap for them as check the helper book with those helping topics as the instructions on screen [well, at least this was what I remember from watching kRO videos about that new interface].

sylee

Sorry, I've assumed the question was based on pre-renewal /wah

Triper

No worries, I think we're all pretty much used to do that so it's like a common thing to post it.