no cast high wizards equips

Started by october, Jun 03, 2008, 05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

october

any idea on what should i equip, so that i can have a no cast ? like dark illusion+dark lorD? hmmm  ???

baseballGuy

orleans zerom AOA Rocker Amon Ra Drops full buffs +10 food and BoG

Majora_younglink

^ Orleans isn't needed for inta cast. It actually makes it harder to get.

Dex food, Zerom cards, Beelze, Dark Lord Combo, Kathryne Keyron Cards in headgears on +10 refined equips, Robe of Cast, etc.

Or jut lots and lots of dex. Personally I don't like insta cast but meh.

baseballGuy

^ how can you not need orleans glove? plus if you have a total of 150 dex then its already no cast so if you wear orleans gown the added cast time wont be bothering you at all.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Majora_younglink on Jun 03, 2008, 06:35 AM

Dex food, Zerom cards, Beelze, Dark Lord Combo, Kathryne Keyron Cards in headgears on +10 refined equips, Robe of Cast, etc.

Actually its better to go for the dex instead of using cards that reduces cast times coz you need to figure out how to make it 100% no cast and your also gonna sacrifice some slots to achieve this state :(

Majora_younglink

Quote from: baseballGuy on Jun 03, 2008, 06:49 AM
^ how can you not need orleans glove? plus if you have a total of 150 dex then its already no cast so if you wear orleans gown the added cast time wont be bothering you at all.

Because it doesn't affect cast at all. Its a nice wiz equip but not only is it hard to get on low rates but it doesn't help lower cast time.

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 03, 2008, 06:57 AM
Quote from: Majora_younglink on Jun 03, 2008, 06:35 AM

Actually its better to go for the dex instead of using cards that reduces cast times coz you need to figure out how to make it 100% no cast and your also gonna sacrifice some slots to achieve this state :(

I'm assuming this is on a low rate in the above remark and the lower remark is for high rates/high lvl servers.

Also thats an opinion. Some wiz's don't really need slots to work.

baseballGuy

it helps :-\  orleans glove[1] dex+2 Matk3% put Zerom then its Dex+5 two of them then its +10. and are you also assuming that beelze DL kathryne keryon cards are much easier to find than the orleans on a LR server?

Majora_younglink

Quote from: baseballGuy on Jun 03, 2008, 07:23 AM
it helps :-\  orleans glove[1] dex+2 Matk3% put Zerom then its Dex+5 two of them then its +10. and are you also assuming that beelze DL kathryne keryon cards are much easier to find than the orleans on a LR server?

Kathryne is fairly easy to get. As for Beelze I know for hell it isn't same as the DL set. But its worth it if you can get it. This is optimal by the way.

And percent lowers work better than dex if you make it work right.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Majora_younglink on Jun 03, 2008, 08:06 AM

Kathryne is fairly easy to get. As for Beelze I know for hell it isn't same as the DL set. But its worth it if you can get it. This is optimal by the way.

that is if you make it work right... and also its going to be hard to get a +10 headgear on a LR server

Helrouis

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 03, 2008, 08:16 AM
Quote from: Majora_younglink on Jun 03, 2008, 08:06 AM

that is if you make it work right... and also its going to be hard to get a +10 headgear on a LR server

LR consumes a lot of time in your life. People should get over LRs not unless you want to work hard for +10s for a year wherein it can be typed by GMs in a couple of seconds.

Pandora

You either go high dex or high % reducing, doing both is kinda wasting. Going high dex is more doable, as the high % of reduction requires MVP cards.

High %:
2x Belzebub card in slotted earings. (60%)
1x Dark Lord card in footgear (30%)
1x Dark Illusion in glasses[1] or sunglasses[1]
1x +8 Drooping Lif[1] + Kathryne Keyron Card (8%)
1x Robe of Cast[1] + ? card (3%)
Total 101%

High dex:
2x Zerom + Orlean or Glove[1]
1x AOA
1x Observation Card + Armor[1] and some vit
1x Survival Dex Rod[1] + drops card
+ dex food as high as you can get
etc.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

lol all you need to have zero cast time is 150 dex..... ask them how u can get it.. cause im too lazy to make a build for it XDD

baseballGuy

Quote from: Helrouis on Jun 03, 2008, 08:49 AM
LR consumes a lot of time in your life. People should get over LRs not unless you want to work hard for +10s for a year wherein it can be typed by GMs in a couple of seconds.

I dont need +10s and it doesn't really consume a lot of time in my life i can get a lvl 99 trans within a month without proper equips and without out playing 12hrs a day.

Ashe

Instant Cast is overrated. Sure, you'lle cast fast, but you'lle be missing a LOT of defensive gears for pvp and woe.

edited

october

which one is better AoA or +10 katherine keyron headgear??

ramen hat also is useful(dex +4) ;)