Need help to create a server

Started by Artariko, Apr 24, 2008, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artariko

can anyone make a guide on how to make a server its seems that MWright67 deleted his -.-...
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

MWright967

Yes I did. If everyone wants to assume things about my server and hate on it, they can put up with it when I delete my guides. Oh the irony, people are happy to hate when my guides were there, but as soon as they left, I got a slew of emails and IM's from people begging for it. Hilarious.

Artariko

lol xD...i know why it happened to me to...when i first read it i was confused(didnt get past step number 1 >.>) then i came back to it and it was clear  to me again >.>
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Pandora

There are guides on eAthena also, and you'll wanna read up lots there before you get started, no one should start a server without knowing what they're doing.

MWright967's guide was nice though, but it's up to him if he wants it available or not.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

~yuk4ri-cHan

T_T didnt have a chance to even see the guide....

MWright967

For the last time people, its still in the guide section!

MWright967

I made a revised version, posted just a few hours ago.

Helrouis

Quote from: MWright967 on Apr 24, 2008, 09:14 PM
Yes I did. If everyone wants to assume things about my server and hate on it, they can put up with it when I delete my guides. Oh the irony, people are happy to hate when my guides were there, but as soon as they left, I got a slew of emails and IM's from people begging for it. Hilarious.

You seem to understand now on how the world works.

MWright967

Quote from: Helrouis on Jun 13, 2008, 09:09 PM
Quote from: MWright967 on Apr 24, 2008, 09:14 PM

You seem to understand now on how the world works.

No idea what you just said, but a hint of sarcasm makes me not like you- a lot.

Helrouis

It's no sarcasm peace out Matt. Well, contributing stuffs makes those who aren't aware on how to this will love your efforts, while those who misunderstand what you're doing put you onto hate.