List of totally useless RO skills

Started by Relics, Aug 29, 2009, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omni

Quote from: Randfeon on Nov 09, 2009, 05:19 PM
The best thing about it is that you need it on at least level 1 if you want to use Manhole (and consequently, the whole graffiti tree) when you become a Shadow Chaser.
Well, at least you don't need Graffiti 1 too.

Grafitti itself still fails...

[color=navy]Rates 20/20/20 | MaxLvl 200/120 | MaxStat 200 | 12 Characters per Account | ANTI-BOT | ANTI-WPE | ANTI-KS | Heavily Customized (Storylines, Quests, Items, Maps, Features) | WoE:SE | Homunculus | Mercenaries | Newest Features | Dedicated Server | Randomized WoE System | Endless Tower | Quest Log | Ragnarokrevolution.com

CookieEater

B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Usagimimi

Quote from: Flip on Nov 04, 2009, 08:43 AM
Quote from: Yusifer on Nov 04, 2009, 05:24 AM
I still think First Aid is the most useless :<

A mage in an LR without a vitata card would like to talk to you. Lol.

Tell that Mage to go make a Hunter and get some Mastela D:<

Karmarsi

I actually find that helpful throughout my first classes, certainly kept me alive and kept me some zeny. =P

Usagimimi

Quote from: Karmarsi on Nov 11, 2009, 10:06 AM

I actually find that helpful throughout my first classes, certainly kept me alive and kept me some zeny. =P

In 3 years of LRs/MRs, I have never used that skill rofl ><

fluidin

The people who said First Aid is useful might have played officials, ya know.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Randfeon

First Aid is useful when you're playing a Stalker and you want to grab your crotch.

Majinken Souga

Or when you're a female Stalker and want to strike a sexy pose. ;D
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

mickiedeez

Quote from: Relics on Aug 29, 2009, 11:58 AM
In my opinion, these skills are pretty lame.. and add nothing to a class's functionality ;/

Slow poison
Truly lame.. temporarily stops the HP drain from poison but not the DEF drop, while poison is easily cured by a green herb, panacea, royal jelly or a green pot.. all which are cheap.

Talkie Box
Adds nothing to the functionality of a sniper

Signum Crisis
Waste of skill points, I can't really see a use for dropping a demon/undead monsters def because that's just too much trouble for leveling.. and out of the question for MvPing

Mana Recharge
Because it needs mace mastery level 10, lol wut.

Gravitational Field
If only grav field did not prevent you from moving, this skill could arguably be 'decent' right now its a pretty stupid skill and I can't seem to find a use for it (nothing that heavens drive can fix)

Magical bullet
Waste of coins, does bad damage, ghost property.. can't find a use for this

edit:
Adaption to Circumstances
It's a requirement for encore > musical lesson but if it wasn't this skill would be really useless.

So yea, if anyone else thinks a skill is pretty bad and adds nothing to the functionality of a class, postt.

Throw rock lol
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Omni

Quote from: mickiedeez on Nov 13, 2009, 06:05 PM
Throw rock lol

Can be used as a tanking tactic... kind of like Provoke. It's aslo fun to spam people with it.

But yeah, pretty pointless skill.

[color=navy]Rates 20/20/20 | MaxLvl 200/120 | MaxStat 200 | 12 Characters per Account | ANTI-BOT | ANTI-WPE | ANTI-KS | Heavily Customized (Storylines, Quests, Items, Maps, Features) | WoE:SE | Homunculus | Mercenaries | Newest Features | Dedicated Server | Randomized WoE System | Endless Tower | Quest Log | Ragnarokrevolution.com

fluidin

has uses like determining whether opponent is wearing GR, breaking up casts, stunning low vits.

defo not pointless
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Ethoea

slow posion can be usefal as it now stops bleeding

talkie box is useless :D

signum crisis is good for a champ vs demon type mobs can wipe them out quick

mana recharge is strickly for battle high priest you dont need int that much :D

Grav field is good in a icewall trap as thay cant move out of its crushing pain

Magical bullet is powerful if you max dex and int as its formuler is based on ATK + MATK

AoC i guess needs revamping as people can just take of there wepon haha