Insane zeny making?

Started by echo44, Nov 21, 2008, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aris

you can also sell the professional cooking sets from juperos to people that buy them lol.

echo44

There r actually lots of places to hunt and get money! AWSM! thx for all the info!
more info will be recieved  ;D
O man~ Sinx
Hell was full so I came Back!~

llxwarbirdxll

I hear that killing incubus/succubus's make good cash, since they drop rings, which npc at 12k-50k each.

Aris

Quote from: llxwarbirdxll on Nov 23, 2008, 10:15 PM
I hear that killing incubus/succubus's make good cash, since they drop rings, which npc at 12k-50k each.
cant believe no one mentioned geffenia lol. get an ice pick on a ws with aspersio and then CT those fags. kill AKs also as you can get the card. incubus/succubus also drop blue pots and mastela which are good for woe supplys.

spyro

Quote from: echo44 on Nov 23, 2008, 11:02 AM
We actually w/ a hunter on TI and all the cards i got I sold em and got like 5mil in 2 days then i wasted those 5 mil on cards for bows and some dags for my sin, tho actually i am out of money and stopped playing for a while i should go bak in bout a week! almost out of skool so its ok!  ;D then RO madness begins!
out of skool already i just started like 13 weeks ago i still have like 30 more weeks to go wtf?????????

Rudolph Zyaber

gear up a sinx with 2/3 knocker cards if your server has more slotted mid gears, 4xpeco-peco-egg cards in a +10 specialty jur or 3x Peco-peco egg+ 1x Tri-joint card in a +10 spec jur. A green-iguana card in an accessory,  and an Iron-fist card in your shoes.  Go to juperos and mob the crap out of venatus and Dimiks, @autoloot 100%,  store after you're over weight.  Sell the useless junk like the colored plates, the fragments screws and crest pieces,  save the steels and elus and drifter[1] for vending, make tons of money in a short time and level up a good character to use in the process.
Bleh

echo44

O man~ Sinx
Hell was full so I came Back!~

spyro

Quote from: Aris on Nov 24, 2008, 02:33 AM
Quote from: llxwarbirdxll on Nov 23, 2008, 10:15 PM
cant believe no one mentioned geffenia lol. get an ice pick on a ws with aspersio and then CT those fags. kill AKs also as you can get the card. incubus/succubus also drop blue pots and mastela which are good for woe supplys.
lol i have xfire tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aris

lol, add me if you want.

Elenaya

Did you know you can make around 1.5mil/hr in goryrun dungeon by selling the royal jelly with an OC vender on 10x rates.

:P

The other place is geffenia.  With an icepick you can one shot monsters and get gold rings at 100% drop rate. =P  That's much faster money.

2m a day is nothing for 10x.

andrewgn12

in 10x rate server I sell my pole axe 65 mil. I got 65 mil in 5 min

yogiwizard

Quote from: Pandora on Nov 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
If you got a monk you can also OI sleepers and then break down the great nature to sell...

Pandora that's a great suggestion. But do you mind pointing how to break down the great nature? I cant seem to find the NPC  :-\

EDIT: Nvm I found it already. Just need to be a little more hardworking.  :D

Cielte

Quote from: yogiwizard on Mar 17, 2009, 04:55 AM
Quote from: Pandora on Nov 23, 2008, 10:21 AM
If you got a monk you can also OI sleepers and then break down the great nature to sell...

Pandora that's a great suggestion. But do you mind pointing how to break down the great nature? I cant seem to find the NPC  :-\

Isn't it a BS/WS skill? >.>

blackgh05t

No, its a quest in Umbala.
eos
Est. 2008

>>Clickie<<

for the language quest you can either go here:
>>Clickie<<
or here:
>>Clickie<<