IMPORTANT

Started by shadowstorm, Oct 19, 2007, 06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowstorm

ok heres the deal. Theres this guy named Rhyzen who was botting in AlphaRO(server where i WAS playing)
this dood got banned because of it and now hes flaming Alpha in ratemyserver because of his own fault. Now that's not the important part heres the important one

He has joined another server and is now botting. He will switch servers once he gets banned and flame that server in ratemyserver.
Ways to find him:

I. His usual character name is:
1. Rhyzen
2. Kirana
3. Puppeh
4. Chainlink
5. Kayetha
6. Prism
7. Bismuth

II. To find out if he really is botting, he never shuts down his computer so it's always running

III. He usually prefers a Paladin and blacksmith. Rhyzen was the paladin in our server and Bismuth was the blacksmith

IV. Last i heard, he was going to download a Kadiliman plugin which allows the bot to learn words and use them so if you say hello, hell say a random thing from his word list like: How can i use the f12? or Where is Orc Hero? or I hate you stuff like that

V. Preferred botting places are:
1. Toy factory lvl2
2. High Orcs in gef_fild14
3. sometimes in coal mines mjo_dun02

Please take note of these characters and monitor them if he/she has registered for the last 3 days. or if u want to make sure, monitor all names that is in the server.

---PS beware of his ferocity, he will flame ur server if he gets banned, whats more is that why i said i WAS playing was because he changed my password(managed to hack it) and some other people too---

---he is now playing in UGC from what i heard---

---from a concerned individual---(nooodles)---