i need help on my def and mdef i'm stalker from super high rate

Started by aces189, Nov 17, 2007, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces189

i need help on my def and mdef, i don know why when i hitting people all of my damage miss and sometime oni 4k and 1k but when people hit me back is about 50k and 30k , i wonder any cards can make my def and mdef good i need help , plsss i giv me come advice

aztigin41

what server are yoy playing?
give me the website and i might help you online..
your signature is too fat

aces189

SakuraX

Quote from: aces189 on Nov 17, 2007, 03:49 AM
i need help on my def and mdef, i don know why when i hitting people all of my damage miss and sometime oni 4k and 1k but when people hit me back is about 50k and 30k , i wonder any cards can make my def and mdef good i need help , plsss i giv me come advice

you should definitely give us more information regarding your stat, skill, lv, weapon, armor property; as well as opponent. if you are miss and sometimes only doing 4k or 1k that can mean you have low dex or using the ineffective property against others. where as others hitting you like 50k and 30k it could probably means your def is too low and they have high str, or you have too mich vit and good def and your opponent is using thanatos card or ice pick on you... also not to forget element properties plays a role in it

once again give us more information so we can actually help