hey you.

Started by phranxis, Nov 11, 2007, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phranxis

when you poison your enemy, does he/she's property become poison?

and

is there a card that makes you cast freesing status like FD?

bensei

Quote from: phranxis on Nov 11, 2007, 11:37 PM
when you poison your enemy, does he/she's property become poison?

and

is there a card that makes you cast freesing status like FD?
I think his property stays the same when you poison him, but im not 100% sure.

As for freezing cards, theres the Marina card, wich freezes your enemy by 5% and goes in a weapon, or the Garm baby card wich has a 10% chance (30 if you wear garm armor) to cast frost diver on your enemy and goes into a weapon as well and the Stormy knight card wich has um a 20% chance to freeze your enemy, and also a 2% chance to cast lvl 2 sg (?) wich also goes into a weapon.

Ambrose Merle

Attacking someone with poison doesn't change their property to poison, it merely applies the poison effect or status. If you don't believe me, read up on scripting. When you change your property to poison, you become resistant, or immune to that element. Elements are as follows...

Holy, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ghost, Nuetral, Poison

On the freezing card, the basic answer is: Depends on your server. A good majority of servers eventually change their cards, so it's dependant on what cards they have, or have not changed. In fact, 2 out of 10 servers I've played on (estimate) removed any weapons/cards taht bipassed defenses, broke armor, froze, or stunned. Bensei said the basic iRo ones though (I think), so you can try looking for those to see if they'll fit what you're looking for.

Graviteh

OP

People like you should quit RO.

pfja1st

Quote from: Graviteh on Nov 13, 2007, 12:58 AM
OP

People like you should quit RO.

do u really think so...?

Graviteh

protip: nothing on the internet is serious

pfja1st

i guess He(above) only knows...

phranxis

uhm is he talking to me that i should kwit?

pfja1st

Quote from: phranxis on Nov 13, 2007, 05:20 AM
uhm is he talking to me that i should kwit?

i would guess from what i really think that he's referring to ambrosemerie(correct me if i'm not right, cuz i don't wana have misunderstandings!)! well... thanx.

Ambrose Merle

e_O I only take it that seriously becuase I have to work on it. Would you mind not trying to insult people? If you've got an issue with me trying to help people, go tell it to the moderators. I'm sure they'll take action on it and lsiten to you quite thoroughly... -_-

pfja1st

i have no intentions in that way... please read my post once more or more... deep in my heart, i only replied to brigthen my fellow RMS member of his inquiry or doubt... please listen... i really don't mean any harm to you ( T _ T ) ... this is quite sad...

Amukai

Back on topic? o__o

Ummm. Freezers.
Garm card
Marina
Sasquatch

Thats all I can think of ^^;
As for poison status, I'm clueless.

pfja1st

alright! back to topic once more! (^_^)