Novice Beginning stat question? (From char. creation)

Started by sambao, Apr 20, 2014, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sambao

Hello, I am playing on this server where there is no stat/skill reset NPC. And I already planned my character from test server to calculators and everything is ready to go. As soon as i created my character (a novice) everything fell apart right there. I noticed that Stats are all 5 at the beginning (5 str, 5 agi, 5vit, 5int, 5dex, 5luk) I only need 3 of those with the exact amount needed. the other stats i only need them at base 1. Is there something that would happen eventually in-game that would reset those "un-needed" stats to 1 (like job changing?) Help is very much appreciated. Cheers -Sam

Triper

If you're using a character that can reborn, yes, you will have 1 in all stats when you reborn. If it's an extended class or a pre-trans server, you're pretty much screwed.

Ulric

What server are you playing on? It sounds like server Im playing. Anyways, there should be always way to get your starting stats the way you like it (for example 9 str, 1 int, 9 luck....etc) not only 5/5/5/5/5/5 - because thats just weird. My server has a NPC at the beginning of training grounds which asks you if you want to modify your stats. Are you sure you havent skipped it?

Have a nice day!
Ulric