I think I ruined my Kiehl Quest...

Started by Kikyo48, Feb 10, 2009, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kikyo48

I was doing the Kiehl Hyre Quest with a friend, both at the same time and in the part when you have to read the book to open the wall, we both found the "special" book at the same time. I went through the wall, but my friend cant. The wall tells her that "It's just a wall. It's not particulary standing in your way". And now, she cant find the book to open the warp.

What can we do??

mmmm restart the client and keep looking? cause what you do should have no effect on what your friend does (at this point)

bleu

Don't worry- u did not ruin the quest.

1. There are four click-able books. Your friend need to try again. It might take sometime to get it working. It's kinda random; just keep trying.

2. And make sure your friend completed the previous step correctly.

Reference:
16. Bring the letter back to Elly. Speak to her a second time and she'll find something weird. Ask her "What's with this academy?", then ask her about the "Strange incidents?". Speak to her a third time and she will then ask you to go back to the Cottage and look around.

17. Go back to the Cottage, and enter in the door to the left. This time, when you are down there, investigate the bookshelf at the left side (there are four "Book" that you can talk to, they all work). You may need to check several times, but you should find a switch. Activate the switch, and a secret passage (kh_vila 191, 14) to the main building will open up. You'll need to click on the passage to activate it.

Good luck /no1

Kikyo48

Hmm... I'll try restarting...

The thing is that we both found the book at the same time. Donno if that has anything to do with this problem. She says she found the book...

*restarting*

Ok... restart didn't work. And she has clicked every single clickeable book at least 30 times each. Still not working.

I guess I'll have to wait a few months till a GM logs in and pray for they to stay logged in long enough for me to complaint T-T

Forget it, she tryed talking to Elly again and it worked xP

Moving on...

Thanks guys!!

bleu

Glad it is working now. /no1