God help me! ~ Thanatos tower~

Started by extremewang, Sep 24, 2006, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extremewang

Ive been trying to get to the top of Thanatos tower  ,my server dosent have @go and no warper cept to the entrance, finnaly I got to the top only to be asked for magic stones? wth? can anyone help me out pretty please

Unmei

let's see if l'm not correct I believe you need these stones/fragments:  fragment/stone of agony, despair, sorrow, hatred. These are dropped by the thanathos monsters in the tower ex. thanathos dolor. Good luck

pieman245

How do you people even manage to get up there without a party of 500 level 99 people? -.-

I mean, ive played a high rate server and cant live on the upper levels for seconds with like, a level 200 character >_>...

Slaw

I've gone through the entire thing with a party at a low rate server. Whitesmith, high priest, pally x 2, sniper, two clowns, and an assassin cross, I believe. Might have been more. We were all 9x. It's doable, just takes forever and alot of supplies.

Honorbydeath

auctaly ive been there alone legitly on my char on my 5/5/5 when i tested it before i release it to be my servers low rate

laecertus

did in kalel woth guildis we where 11 2xHW,2xHÃ,¨,4sinx (edp) and 1 pali (me :) ) and 2 LK i think :/

dook

yeah the top few lvls are amazingly mobby :D

ClothoX

hehe i suggest a party of at least 8 or so 95+ people and bring lots of supplies.  Bring some wizzies and tankers with a priest or two.  Might take you some hours and lots of pots but i've done it.

Then you can get up to the very top and be owned by thanatos anyway >___>

laecertus

nah we pwned thanatos <_<
we had like 300seeds per partymemeber  xD

llxwarbirdxll

Quote from: pieman245 on Oct 06, 2006, 03:09 AM
How do you people even manage to get up there without a party of 500 level 99 people? -.-

I mean, ive played a high rate server and cant live on the upper levels for seconds with like, a level 200 character >_>...
I had a 255 asassin cross...
With megs, a full set of over-powered donation items.
And like, the perfect jur for a crit sinx along with
a perfect build... And several methods to endow myself...
Still got pwned. =/

laecertus

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thana is a nab <_< when u have the right element :D

ClothoX

to pawn thana with a 255 sinx with a max stat of i assume would be 255 x__x

DD build

str: max + plus ur nice megs
agi: just get to max aspd w/e that maybe on ur server,
vit: w/e is left, probably around 150-220 or so
int: if u have amonra card then 99 int, if nont, no int, leave it 1
dex: enough to hit thanatos >.> (or instant cast, 150? but u don't really need instant)
luk: 1

use immaterial sword on right with edp >.> don't crit.  *DON'T EP*
on left, get a mg[4] do those +20% dmg to w/e cards. (consider thana's element hehe)
or mg[4] with 1 injustice, 1 stormy knight, 1 thanatos, and 1 w/e u want XD

thana is not the hard one, is his mobs that are scary...remember that...just go for thana, forget his mobs, with ur agi, u should dodge most of it anyway.

Vorashnik

I made it to the top of the tower once, with like...the entire server of 60 people of all levels. x_X Got pwned 50 billion times, but as it was a storyline-related event we had admins @raise-ing and @healing like mad.

After a few hours and a server overload(it couldn't handle loading all that utter chaos going on at the top like 60 times for each query at real-speed so it failed; didn't help we had not just Thana + his mobs to deal with but also Draculas running around pwning us), we pwned Thanatos.

merahmatriz

Quote from: pieman245 on Oct 06, 2006, 03:09 AM

I got up with a few guys.... Most are level 80+

BetaCodeX

if you dont have @warp or any warpers, try this quest out it will get you to the top and summon the thanatos. http://ragnainfo.net/wiki/index.php/Thanatos_Tower_Quest

xzenith42

so, i just finished this quest the other night for the first time.  Took me (high wiz) and my party of 4 other chars (creator, pally, high priest, and clown) about 3.5 hours >.<.  The magical stones you need are obtained through uses of the the 5 keys you get through levels 3-6 and 9.  Heading back down the tower, the keys are inserted into seals, eventually u have to make your way to floor 10 to get the last magical stone.  Heading up to floor 12, the 5 stones go into the various statues around the room allowing you to then head to the steps leading to the map thana_boss.  Unfortunately i don't remember where are the seals are, but just find a guide and it'll give u locations.

Druisse

In aedelro....reach level 200+ on an advanced char...
do the quest...get ahura mazda (shield gives full chem protection skill)...
buy glistening coat at the mall....
and you can go anywhere possible...alone...
you can still get killed though...so bring lots of yggs...
Yggs are dropped a lot...