Favorite MVP?

Started by yhjuiioklko, Jan 19, 2011, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsudere

Not a mvp, but still strong and cute: Piamette.

GM Midnight

Thanatos!!! =D He looks so awesome hehe

Nekogami

Quote from: Kittie on Oct 04, 2012, 04:16 AM
What, I have to choose?! I guess my favorite official MVP is Baphomet. Maybe a bit obsessed since I've been trying to get a hold of the beta version of Baphomet sprite since 2004(?). Or at least even a screenshot to show that he did attack with the palm and not the scythe, plus he was ridiculously huge! I got pulverized trying to even hit him when he invaded Prontera with a lowly mage back in 2002. It was a traumatizing and wonderful experience.

You mean this?

If so, i'd remember it. It was scary as hell. LOL

Back on topic ~

My favorite MVP.. hmm.. I actually have 3 favorites :c

1st - Baphomet ~ Why? In one of the times i came back to RO, the server was on the middle of an MVP invasion event, i remember that was leveling with an Acolyte on the Payon Dugeon, but a few familiars ganked me and i got killed, and since i had saved on the Payon Kafra, i got back to the city. A few seconds after i get back, while walking on my way back to the Payon Dugeon, a Baphomet spawned right in front of me, i froze. At the same time, people started gathering and a Monk suddenly stroke the Baphomet with an Asura, the Baphomet got pissed and used Earthquake, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON AROUND IT DIED, but somehow I DIDN'T. And then the Baphomet just walked away without killing me. I was like, WTF?! WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN?! ~ Ever since that day, i have a crush on him for sparing me. LOL

2nd - Valkyrie Randgris ~ Shes beautiful, powerful, and beautiful again. Plus, i love her card sprite. *3*

3rd - Beelzebub ~ Love his card. Both effects and the sprite. It's just epic. *¬*

zecexe

~ for Me Assassin Cross Eremes he's a badass MVP ~ /heh /heh

iskayfleyks

hmmm...

Mine has to be Orc Lord.

His posse roamed Orc Dungeon 2 and bulldozes every single one he came across. Gawd, he is EPIC. elbow in the face then somersaults to the gut. oh good good times.

And a long long time ago, back when i was still a wee merchant trying to loot every damn thing in my path in Orc Dungeon 2, Orc Lord showed up, ofcourse with all of his gang, and I ready myself to be hip-checked by the lord himself, then a friend steps in, with his vit-knight (ofcourse with all the stats all over the place), armed with only yellow pots, and his mighty spear, fought the whole gang, pierces, and aimed to face the lord himself. the fight lasted for about over an hour, and guess what, he killed it, with COUNTER ATTACK.

now, has anyone else ever made me witness the majesty of that event? No. Not ever, no one ever will.

*do take note this was made possible because far as i can remember, the game was made available here in our country, Phil., way back even before the mobs had skills to pummel everyone's face.

yC

I remember those counter attack knight.  They take ages but does the job.  Wonder why when I saw them doing it, people gather in circle watching instead of taking the boss lol.

jahvibe

Baphomet for sure !
always success to surprise me /omg though i've often kill him  /pif
and Orc Lord maybe..
dat "Bruce Lee Kick Style" !!  /kis

mikeyhighlands

Quote from: iskayfleyks on Jun 07, 2014, 07:41 AMthe fight lasted for about over an hour, and guess what, he killed it, with COUNTER ATTACK.

now, has anyone else ever made me witness the majesty of that event? No. Not ever, no one ever will.

QuoteI remember those counter attack knight.  They take ages but does the job.  Wonder why when I saw them doing it, people gather in circle watching instead of taking the boss lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LA35SVMvLU

heRO-GM

The one I like is custom on our server, but still looks awesome. Name's Orcus...

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

asiaragnarok

Naght Sieger bcz u can't be meet him easily... and his drop is good and can't be hitted by ashura

oniwashu

As always this is my favorite MVP, having all those Orcs as his army this is just one hell of an MVP in low rates. /pif

Void

Garm by far is my favorite. Not because he is fun to fight.....but simply because he looks so awesome @_@

Chilly

Lady tanee has always been my favorite, its the only one that nobody else would camp so i would camp it and hope to get the card on my champ, plus those cooking kits made it easy to get a collection of +10 foods, including the agi one it drops!

D•Dare•Devil

for me the Best is Satan Morroc :D

The One from Hell.. Agressive Looks and Killer Instinct  /gg

Emistry

my favourite would be Eddga !!

the way it hold the pipe ...attack...and dying..xD

[glow=blue,200,300]ValkyrieRO[/glow] | Renewal | 1000x / 1000x /1-500x
www.vk-ro.com