Favorite MVP?

Started by yhjuiioklko, Jan 19, 2011, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeithXFormerX7

Naght Sieger, cause he's the most powerful MVP in ET, and a daring challenging MVP to solo, One has soloed him, and he's in bRO, an RG, also he drops 2 Blades for Ignition Break Build, Freeze,then crush strike, and for  a Violet Fear, he'll RAPE you very badly if you ain't prepared for his Judgement XD, and he has a skill that can take down a whole party if you're in his sight(screen)

KeithXFormerX7

Quote from: Vincentfx3 on Jun 30, 2011, 02:24 AM
I love Stormy Knight. He drops Zephyrus, my favorite weapon and Stormy Knight Card which is one of my favorite boss card.

I like Valkyrie Randgris too. I can't solo her in her place even with a level 150 third job. But I can kill her alone if I triple client using Sura (switch with priest for lex), Ministrel and Wanderer lol.
Well usually, there's some classes that soloed it, royal guards(guardiao real in brazil) 1 as a reflect RG in pre balance, 1 as VP in post blance,when yournproperly geared

KeithXFormerX7

Also Satan Morroc cause his moves match him as a demonic king of destruction, Paladin Randel cause of hia moves and DAT cool looks and STORM Gust /gg , troll:succubus,why cause she's so sexy XD /heh not An MVP, sorry if my posts are separated, im such a screwover here XD

bolvaerk

wounded morroc :) just looks awesome, big and strong :D

Ponta

Golden Thief Bug! Lowest level MVP, supposed to be easy, yet I never managed to solo him back in the day, even though I soloed quite a few of the supposedly harder ones.
Also he's not aggressive, so he won't attack and kill anyone leveling in his area, isn't he a nice guy?   /kis

GrafEisen

Ifrit.
Pretty fun to kill him in Low Rates.

Novus Orbis

I like Bakonawa, he looks pretty awesome! And turtle General, he strokes his 'stache when he stands still.... and his card is pretty legit!
/ene

ToiletMaster

Pori Pori xD

what else can you ask for for the most devastating MVP or all hahaha

Ein

Quote from: ToiletMaster on Jul 27, 2013, 08:23 AM
Pori Pori xD

what else can you ask for for the most devastating MVP or all hahaha

You just replied what I like the most. I saw you died from it lol xD
too lazy to design a siggy

cauyao615

atroce and rsx...

atroce cuz he can easily be solo'd...cuz he doesnt heal and ulles cap is my favorite headgear

rsx...never failed on giving me an icepick on every server i play...

Smoothie

Champion Chen,

:X I'm big fan of Champs.. x.x; Ghostly Male Champs. <3- Can haunt me any day.

Seffi ❤

Kiel, a mysterious MvP... and also I really like the card. I used to have a lot of fun stacking them in other servers. Soul Breaker sinx   /no1
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

hivekiller

Tao Gunka, looks firm.  /...
and the card is very useful. /no1

Dubaimeister

Garm/Hatii

Lame item drops, but still cool. Brings me back when I 1st started playing Ragnarok Online in 2004.  /no1

Axis~

Turtle general! Because he looks like Michael Angelo  /heh