Favorite MVP?

Started by yhjuiioklko, Jan 19, 2011, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittie

What, I have to choose?! I guess my favorite official MVP is Baphomet. Maybe a bit obsessed since I've been trying to get a hold of the beta version of Baphomet sprite since 2004(?). Or at least even a screenshot to show that he did attack with the palm and not the scythe, plus he was ridiculously huge! I got pulverized trying to even hit him when he invaded Prontera with a lowly mage back in 2002. It was a traumatizing and wonderful experience.
Ragnafied

Tintinteen

Baphomet because nostalgia. Probably.

Peanut

Beelze Easy to kill and Useful Items

scrollLock

Quote from: Noble on Aug 22, 2012, 04:46 PM
Phreeoni! it's so pink and cute <3 and it has a nice smile

yea, great face when dies..  /heh /heh

MrRyan

It has got to be an Ifrit :)
I AM SORRY I AM AN IDIOT I PM SPAMMED THE HELL OUT OF THE FORUM NOW I AM BANNED.

Astraeos

Bio3 Sniper MVP. I used to make make it wing by reflecting the claymore trap damage and have it spawn on/away from parties. lol

Nefarious

For sure, Ifrit :3. Used to kick my donkey all the time.

Tom~

Gotta agree with the guys above, Ifrit is my fav.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Playtester

I kinda dislike all MVPs because they are just one-hit kill me dead...

Only ones I like are Phreeoni and Dracula because their damage isn't ridiculously huge and the combat is quite tricky due to status changes.

Xarale

I don't really have any favourite MvPs per-se, but if I was to pick a couple, I'd pick these two;

Thanatos - Gotta give this guy a mention, purely because of the epic journey required in order to actually meet him, AND he has his own boss map bgm!
Bacsojin - Not quite sure why, but we used to camp her a lot for her card.

kervin24

LADY TANEE !! :) because she's very hard to kill she always teleport when she's nearly going to die.  /pif

henry24

I like turtle general coz hes easy to kill /heh

[color=#0000FF]1x1x1x Renewal Server[/color]

joemar53

Atroce >:D for the cap of the God of Hunting XD

Lakre

Eddga, I love the hat, Boys Cap.

SukiChii

I like Valk.
Maybe it's more because of how she looks.