Favorite MVP

Started by omegacrash, Aug 26, 2009, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegacrash

Your favorite Mvp in terms of: Aesthetic appeal, Functionality, humor factor, and memories.

Favorite MVP: Kiel-D01 - Hes a nice guy, he never tried to hurt anyone.

Favorite MVP Card: Incantation Samurai (hate the drain though :< )

mephistopheles

my favorite is Eddga hes kinda cute and huggable
[/url]

Scribbles

Favorite MVP? Atroce :D
He's fluffy!~

Relics

Thanatos

Looks superb, efficiently screws you over.. and his mobs are somehow funky.

CaramelToast

Ironically, I actually like Beelzebub.  Sure he's not the best looking of guys, but his drops are delicious and the immense feeling of achievement you get when you finally kill him is a high that you remember for a while lol.  Satan Morroc also tops the list for pretty much the same reasons.

Kiel D-01 has the best storyline though imo.  He definitely gets an honorable mention for that, plus his drops aren't half bad, and killing him has always been fun. 

omegacrash

thanatos and morocc... GAWD, those guys are kinda difficult o.o

Orange

moonlight flower

hells yea

favorite card is kiel, sometimes amon ra
:3

PETER09

Broken Moon

I once killed a MVP Anopheles on kRO Sakray, and it was pretty cool.
So I guess it's my favorite one.

yC

used to be Maya when she walk super ultra slow.

Xarale

I have a few favourites;

Moonlight - Was the first mvp I ever ran into.

Samurai - The first mvp I killed. (hit + run ftw)

Thanatos - This guy is so epic, he even has his own unique BGM.  Plus I love the big climb up the tower to reach him at the top.

Bacsojin - Not sure why, but I've always liked this one.

Uzam

yea Bacsojin looks sweet, and it spams sanctuary, archangeling, for similiar reasons, looks cool and does sanctuary. Lord Knight Seyren, the card he drops is probably one of the most longed for in RO. Stormy Knight, besides it freezing people it's a cool MVP, I also had a custom pet of it, it's card is "fun" to use, and it's in xmas_dun02 lol

-ltachi-
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

Sarin

At the moment, for me it is Nidhoggr's Shadow. Because I know so far of only 1 private server that already has it, and the garment ir drops is just great...

Sanin

How can one go so far as not to mention the badass that is Baphomet?!  I recall him being one of the most intimidating MvP back then ;_; - +10 Nostalgia Headgear-

Valkyrie Randgris gets honorable mention here.  You never feel more of a man when you punch out a god damned Valkyrie after dying 200 or so times.

Y'know, Gravity needs to make bigger MvPs.

I WISH TO FIGHT THE TOWER OF BABEL
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

NeakKrama

Gopinich- Three Heads are better than one.

And it reminds me of that Godzilla movie.