Favorite MVP

Started by omegacrash, Aug 26, 2009, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CookieEater

B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Majinken Souga

The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

CookieEater

Seriously? Aw, that sucks. I only knew about her from reading the news on Doddler's RO Future Wiki...
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Frost

Since no one is going to say it, I will.

Mastering!

He commands a legion of jelly blobs....whats not so awesome about that?
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Majinken Souga

The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Xplicit

Eddga - Its a bear smoking a pipe, he is awesome.

And uhm, Atroce - I like watching Champs try to steal the MVP by port fisting when im killing it with a LK...its funny...

uncelebrated

Slowly starting to enjoy Beelze :D
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Basil

Its either going to be Satan Morroc or Valk rand.

Zigizo

Naught Siegar. It's a b**** to get to him and when he's dead there's maximum satisfaction. That and Thanatos, both quest bosses.

Majinken Souga

Quote from: Zigizo on Oct 01, 2010, 12:46 PM
Naught Siegar. It's a b**** to get to him and when he's dead there's maximum satisfaction. That and Thanatos, both quest bosses.

Naght Sieger is a miniboss.

Thanatos is a badass MVP, though.

Scribbles

Quote from: Majinken Souga on Oct 01, 2010, 05:15 PM
Quote from: Zigizo on Oct 01, 2010, 12:46 PM

Naght Sieger is a miniboss.

Thanatos is a badass MVP, though.
That thing is a Mini Boss?! the Eff'?!

Everyone is talkin' about Stories behind the MvP's (like Kiel). Where do you read em' ... or do you just do the quest?

Also, AmonRa, that's my main man right there.

Chojiro

I'd say Lady Tanee, Vesper and Ygnizem.
beep beep

orix1357

The only lore I can remember well is the fact that the adventurers who killed Thanatos are the ones who are responsible for the destruction of Morroc (Thanatos is supposed to be the last seal that holds Satan Morroc in place). Also, Satan Morroc opening the Ash Vacuum damaged Yggdrasil, and caused Nidhogg to become hostile.

Most of the lore can be found in iRO's official site. Not all MVPs have one, though.
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.

Derby

Signature too big, we don't support the weight and height modifiers.  You might want to pre-resize your image.  Please follow the 700 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height) rules.

Scribbles