Favorite MVP

Started by omegacrash, Aug 26, 2009, 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidin

Quote from: Omi on Sep 11, 2009, 12:21 PM
Wheres the love for stormy knight? /sob

eh thats actually one of my fav mvps too. always liked its design.

others i really like would include drake and kiel
Posted on: Sep 12, 2009, 04:39 pm
lol good job lostdreams, you just didn't make any sense.

my next fav mvp would be beelz. because it's an idiot-proof mvp.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Metafalica

How is Beelzebub idiot-proof? I've seen many an idiot fall to Beelz, and many a pro. >_>

Sarin

Idiot proof-probably means that if you are one of those "I gotz good azura, I can kill evrythn", eventually "9999 AD bottles" you just fail at it.

Relics

Cleaning this up..

edit:
Done, and I'll have to say sorry for going off-topic myself + letting a stupid argument float about.

fluidin

meh, i expected it.. but that was kinda fast :x

owell.

and yeah, i meant idiot-proof in the context that bzb keeps away the idiots, not "idiotproof". Sorry if that came across rather confusingly @_@
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Orange

Quote from: Relics on Sep 14, 2009, 02:16 AM
Cleaning this up..

edit:
Done, and I'll have to say sorry for going off-topic myself + letting a stupid argument float about.
Kinda off topic but this is a pure example of idiot proof, and a great example of a champ who thinks asura is a godskill.
this happened to me:
http://nl.tinypic.com/r/otg312/3

What's funnier is the way he did it, the chat went like this(We knew him for a bit and didn't really like him...)
-person pops up in mosc where our guild was-
Him: what you guys doing
Me: killing beelze
Guildchat: god damnit why did you tell him now he's ganna KS it
Him: If I help can I have shoes?
Me: Don't need help
Him: All I see is you and a sinx. no champ
Me: yeah our champs offline, otherwise we would of killed it by now
Him: Im ganna KS it if you're not giving me shoes
Me: you can't asura beelze.
Him: Watch me.(This is one of the few things that has ever made me laugh enough that I have to stop playing for a minute)

At this point everyone was laughing and we wiped, we go back and I got that screen, sadly I lost my screens of the chat(and it was under 5000 lines of other stuff) oh and he tried to asura twice before logging onto his sinx to do a single 6k soul breaker before dying.

That is why I love idiots and MvP's.

For the topic, when I first joined RO I saw drake and fell in love with it, it is my favorite MvP for looks by far
:3

fluidin

yay another drake lover!

on that note i had a friend who was such a moonie and stormy lover that he has 3 moonie and 2 stormy cards already. On a server with freaking 2x for mvp drops..

Avisari

Metafalica

The stuff coming out of its back looks so.. techy.

Avisari

Just imagine walking around with it in a leash. :3

Slug

I Love Garm D: and Garm Babies

And Bascu is nice too <3

SilverStream~

I have to say all of them.

Special created monsters more powerful than the rest of the monsters, only one or two on a map, they have more details and more effects, they use advanced skills and superpowerful ones at that, they are all just on the top shelf in my eyes.

Saying that though, Kiel is probably my favorite due to the story it has behind it.  I mean, what's the story behind Atroce?  I haven't read it at least.. I don't think there is one.  Mvp's with a story or a quest behind them going down into deep dungeons are the epitome of mvp-ing to me.  If only dungeons were more than just 3 levels, but had 8 or so, that would be amazing.  Going back into the home of beelzebub or something.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poki

Gopinich -  Pisses me off and is useless.
Garm -  I stalk it and now, it's an endangered monster.
Amon Ra - I like to piss off priests.

Gankz

Favorite MvP is ATroce, I've killed him countless times before they gave him defending aura, then a few times after with an asura whore champ

Favorite MvP card: Ktullanux. Thors leech anyone?

Maisumi

Kiel and Turtle General.