euRO Streamer

Started by JamesWindsorGaming, Dec 05, 2018, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesWindsorGaming

Hello there!

I am James Windsor and I've started streaming Ragnarok Online a while back from the euRO server together with my wife Solemnis. I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this in so moderators can move this topic if it's in the wrong place.

Why are we streaming?

Since euRO has lost quite a bit of players in the last years and we love this game so much we would like to draw people back into euRO or just RO in general and we figured if we try to build up a community or draw people to our stream they might even discover RO for the first time (Wouldn't that be awesome?).

So you play on euRO?

Me and my wife run a community guild here called Bad Omen. We specialize in taking in new / old returnees to make them feel welcome and not get lost in the massive world that is Ragnarok Online. We provide every new member with a welcoming package that includes 5,000,000 zeny and some starting gear (depending on what we have available at that current time). As a guild member you receive nice perks such as discounts on in-game items when you trade / buy from us, and we offer free Bloody Branch party leech for players at lvl 160 or above.

What do we show?

We have video guides on our twitch that anyone has access to in order to help people where we explained the hows and whys etc. We also stream live up to 7 days a week where we take requests or show instancing or even lvling. Sometimes we just hang out and people ask us to do something and we discuss it etc, we also offer live help to anyone who asks for it or even to join our guild on euRO for more help from other veterans in the guild.

When do we stream Ragnarok Online?

Monday - Sunday, all week long, Hail to the king baby! Times vary due to IRL things and all that but I should be able to stream at the very least 4~ hours a day, up to 8, so hop in and say hello.

Do we charge money?

No we do not, we would however love donations and subs though but this is by no means a must in any way, we just want people to come together and play more RO or as we said before get new people into it.

So that's a little bit about us and what we do, now for the shameless link and we hope to see you there!

https://www.twitch.tv/jameswindsor

iLEE

I would reconsider playing on euRO simply because of Gravity's approach to the GDPR Ruleset that was introduced.

It is only a matter of time till euRO is taken down. They just love having all our personal information to sell on in the east.

Playtester

QuoteI would reconsider playing on euRO simply because of Gravity's approach to the GDPR Ruleset that was introduced.
Wasn't that more a decision of Warp Portal? Otherwise euRO would already be closed by now.