Does Pasana Card help at high Orcs?

Started by Speciality, Sep 15, 2017, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speciality

I was just wondering. High Orcs have Fire Property 2 as element. Does that mean their basic attacks are fire elemnt?
in that case, would a pasana card reduce these auto attacks for 50 or 25 %?

Gene

Basic attacks are basic, not fire element. Raydric should help here for basic attacks, or against their race, thara for everything high orc throws at you.

You'd be almost invulnerable as a black/whitesmith against fire elements if their basic attacks are considered fire.

Zereges

High Orcs have "Fire attribute attack" as a skill, which they occasionally use (~every 20th hit). This attack is reduced by Pasana (because Pasana makes you Fire 1 and Fire attack against Fire 1 defense has only 25% of original attack), but since they won't use it that often I would say its not worth using it.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

raphaelluigi

High Orc's basic attack is basically neutral and so Pasana doesn't help at all.

dunnolol

I disagree somewhat with the answers that say the pasana card is useless in this case.  As far as armor cards go, maybe you can find something that would do more for you in terms of damage reduction.  However, since it doesn't interfere with you wearing thara frog or raydric, there's no reason not to use the pasana card if you already have it.  Maybe it wouldn't be worth farming a pasana card for this specific scenario though, because as Zereges said, it only reduces the damage of one of their occasional attacks. However, that one attack would be significantly reduced.