Crit builds in todays RO

Started by horo, Apr 02, 2009, 11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahawirasd

DoC
vanberk card
the melee class mostly don't need LUK anymore...

but hunters (or at least those who want their falcon do be something more useful than just for show) IMHO should have a total of 60 LUK...

so what i would suggest is not a revamp of how luk-crit works, but more love to the LUK stat... make it more useful for other things too...

-w-

horo

Quote from: mahawirasd on Apr 03, 2009, 02:14 AM
DoC
vanberk card

so what i would suggest is not a revamp of how luk-crit works, but more love to the LUK stat... make it more useful for other things too...
What is DoC? Vanberk card is certainly good, especially on servers allowing sl. sunnies...which I won't, but I'll think about the card regardless, as it overshadows Deviruchi card completely.

As I said, I don't want to make non-crit characters have to stat luck which would screw up too many of the classic tank builds.
I did some testing vs Evil Druid (has 30 luk = -6 crit, takes 200% from fire, so an ideal test subject) to demonstrate how different crit builds should roughly work:
Blacksmith
Hunter
Knight
Sin (natural)
Sin (equip)

These aren't optimized really and I might have forgotten something critical even, but that is about the damage output I would like them to have versus a much broader range of enemies.

horo

Quote from: Dean Stark on Apr 03, 2009, 09:01 AM
DoC is Dagger of Counter

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=dagger+of+counter&page=item_db&isearch=Search&itype=-1

The first one...
Oh right, but unless there's a trick to put that on classes other than those listed, how does that matter?
Posted on: Apr 03, 2009, 01:53 am
Going to add a picture of a battlepriest since they are very overlooked nowadays.