Countering : Tarot Card of Fate

Started by iIse, Feb 03, 2008, 02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iIse

Is there a way of countering/resisting the Tarot Card of Fate's COMA? The server I'm playing got 4slots on all except shields, shields got 2 slots.

Thanks for those who help.

Ansuz Isaz

Use a Bathory card in your armor. Coma does not effect the shadow property, if I'm not mistaken.

phranxis

Aris

Safety Wall blocks Tarot o_O? Tarot is a magic spell not a physical skill? Not sure about Bathory or Evil Druid tho... it might stop it but I highly doubt it for some reason >_>.

Infection

Quote from: phranxis on Feb 04, 2008, 06:07 AM
go to a safety wall ;)
Wow, you are obviously missing a brain. Any smart Clown that uses Tarot card of Fate would use Musical Strike once that coma card hits. Here's a little side note of you..  RANGED > SAFETY WALL.
sup.

Landorin

There's no way to counter Coma except to heal yourself quickly before they can hit you after you're coma'd.

Quote from: Infection on Feb 04, 2008, 02:01 PM
Wow, you are obviously missing a brain. Any smart Clown that uses Tarot card of Fate would use Musical Strike once that coma card hits. Here's a little side note of you..  RANGED > SAFETY WALL.
dude try to be nice k?
i can understand if you think hes not the best player but please try not to insult him k? for me? i'll giff u a cookie k?

Kurama

bathroy can counter tarot card =/

bathroy can not counter coma

but...

tarot card is darkblessing, not coma.

phranxis

did i say safety wall? :o
WTF
wrong post

just use GTB

Aris

Quote from: phranxis on Feb 06, 2008, 06:52 AM
did i say safety wall? :o
WTF
wrong post

just use GTB
I thought that only blocked Magical skills like Storm Gust or Firebolt and so on.

mark_sanbeda

I thought Coma was something more like an ailment [Correct me if Im wrong]

So if you use GTB its countered? if thats the case then maya card will be able to reflect it??  ???

[then again is Coma a magic property attack or something along those lines??]

phranxis

GTB cancels magic.
it also cancels acid bomb and soul break
so maybe it can deflect tarot card

mark_sanbeda

So your saying that Coma will be deflected?? is that it??

For instance i use LOD then Coma on the enemy[the enemy is carded w/ Maya card] then the Coma will be casted to me by chance??

[I never would have thought that GTB counters AB and SD sorry if im being no0b...plz dont axe me for this  :P ]

phranxis

Quote from: mark_sanbeda on Feb 08, 2008, 01:16 AM
So your saying that Coma will be deflected?? is that it??

For instance i use LOD then Coma on the enemy[the enemy is carded w/ Maya card] then the Coma will be casted to me by chance??

[I never would have thought that GTB counters AB and SD sorry if im being no0b...plz dont axe me for this  :P ]

uhhh...
tarot is magic then GTB...
GTB cancels (some) magic/skills.
not "abnormal status" /pif

mark_sanbeda

So Coma is an abnormal status?? is that it??

And also if tarot casted coma[like what the guy(who posted it) says so] then tarot will be countered but the Coma still goes through?? or is it that tarot is countered together with the casted coma??  ???