Guillotine

Started by hohoho0214, Nov 04, 2007, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hohoho0214

Whats the coma chance of guillotine?

im 70% sure that the coma change is 3%

hohoho0214

ok thanks.  I've found out that it is 3% from the script.

lol thats where i got the 3% from but i dun trust my code reading skills very much tbh @_@

hohoho0214

I'm too lazy to make a new topic so I just wanna ask if Triple Blow counts as three hits with each hit having a chance to coma or is coma chance just applied once for the three hits just like the actual damage count?  And same with double attack and sonic blow, one chance or 2 / 8 chances?

Grape Joose

Triple blow counts as 1 hit so the chance would only happen once. Triple blow basically multiplies your attack by however much the skill level does and divides the total between the 3 hits which is apart of the combo (like using firebolt and such)

hohoho0214

So the same principle would apply to sonic blow but double attack would count as two distinct hits?

pfja1st

i don't think so, because every multi-hit attack will eventually count as only one hit. as we would all notice, double attack shows a number in white color which is the single hit attack and then it shows a yellow colored number which is the total of two hits. i believe any chances(like stun chance percentage and the like) would finally apply in the total damage which is always the last hit that the player has made regardless of any passive or active skills being used. correct me if i'm wrong, i would really care!!!

Grape Joose

Well really to sum up what the person above me said, Double attack only counts as 1 hit. DA is calculated before the damage is applied and basically just double the final number and displays it twice, but the biggest giveaway is when you use it on a monsters and the yellow combo numnber pops up adding the damage together. Long story short, 1 hit 1 chance to apply status effect.

Now if you've ever seen eA style of TSS (total garbage in most situations) that would apply a status 5 times as its basically 5 independant attacks. (I cant think of another skill to use as an example)

pfja1st

thanks for making it in a nutshell mode.  :D

Grape Joose

I ended up taking just as long of a post to put it in nutshell mode -_-

hohoho0214

lol thanks for all the info

pfja1st

will that be all you need? anyways, your welcome!

hohoho0214

Now that you mention it, anyone know a way to avoid getting coma?

dorkritual

Bathory card is the only way. It makes you shadow property, and thus immune to coma.