Best way to farm inc of Morroc?

Started by shuning, Jun 20, 2012, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuning

hey guys whats the best way to farm inc of morroc solo? i play on a server max lvl 99 rate 150/150/25 no custom items.

so far i thought about Star Gladiator but the skills look too confusing.
Tried with Sniper but the monster that drop D.Ring keep on casting Pneuma.
Friend told me about EDP SinX + HP but that's not really solo'ing. (is this really the most effective way if i have 2 people?)
I've seen Zerk LK solo b4, but havent found any guides on it. and is it really fast?
Thought about Champ too... does it really work?

for now i really want D.Rings... but i will move on to D.mants too later.

Gene

Snipers and star glads are the best for D.Rings, I suggest learning star glads the hard way(through experiments)...

As for snipers, let the ghost incarnation move so that it could attack you first at melee range, then you could ds spam it without him casting pneuma. He only casts Pneuma if you snipe it.

Triper

Zerk LK is nice but it's a bit slow if you don't have a Bloody Eater[2].
With a 2 AK Bloody Eater[2] and a ROFL to boost crits in zerk you can hit 3k+ crits without any issue and kill like 5-10 ghosts per zerk if you're lucky enough to find them near.
You will have to stick to 1 vs 1 fights most of the time[thx to rofl fireball you can stick to 2 sometimes but nothing to depend all the time since the ghosts heal spam non-stop everything until they're at <60% HP].
Basically, you just need the highest dmg possible gears and a bathory[you can use a peco peco if it gives you more zerk time and you've no problems with walking and get ranged dmg from the undead ones] and give 40% the fastest possible to make the ghost spam heal so you can destroy him.

Auto-Cast Prof isn't bad too. There are some videos at youtube showing how fine it's.

shuning

i consider myself avg rich in my server. (not including that +10 diablo's boots, but if i really have to gear a new class then i suppose im forced to sell it to buy more gears)

So Sniper is 1 of the best for farming D ring? Do i just flee tank the monster and DS him? Also my current main is a WS is it possible to farm with that? i got screenshot of my 2 characters. Please tell me what change i have to make in both equips and stats so i can farm D ring properly. lvling a new 99/70 in my server is not an issue but gearing is an issue.

Gene

Your stats on sniper needs fixing a bit, like your dex, some points are wasted. Or maybe you don't have some buffs on. Anyways just bring in a few pots on sniper and tank it with flee, never tried farming with ws though.

Triper

WS with a immaterial Sword and link is fine for ghosts but if the rates are low it's just a waste of zenny.

shuning

ok i have decided... its either Sniper or takewon then...
so how do i fix my sniper? in terms of gears

Edit: i just realized... my server is quite new which means i could make a taekwon ranker... is ranker better solo than SG? (at least rankers are easier to understand than SG xD )

Triper

No, SG are thousands of time better and aren't even hard to understand. Pretty much everything is on the info of the skills except this part:
"Days of the Sun are even days, Days of the moon are odd days, Days of the star are every five days"
==edit==
The reason why Taekwon Rankers are good is just for the infinite spam and high hp to be a tank. Aside that the dmg is a bit lame since they can't use a weapon with cards to increase their final dmg except by being in a party with tons of people[this part is also true for SG which, multiplied by the cards in a book, make you've an huge final dmg.

Gene

If you only need D.Rings for your own(ex: 2 pcs), just your sniper.
If you plan on farming D.Rings for a living, start learning how to use star gladiator.

By change of stats what i meant was applying the basic stat bonuses,
for example 99+27 dex of yours, compared to 93+27 or 99+21 dex, will be almost the same. Damage difference won't be noticeable.
You could change valk helm to ulle's cap to save stats, put nightmare or something.
after restating, use your full buff and add dex first, then add agi slowly till you get the last possible bonus aspd.
example, you have 189 aspd at 90 agi. Put agi stats carefully till your aspd reaches 190, meaning it doesn't need to be 99 agi at all.

I'll try to post a ss of my farm build 190 aspd sniper a little bit later
EDIT: There ya go.
Note: Luck isn't needed, I just added it there for a fancy auto blitz with my lazy 190 aspd build and for critical hits too.
You can put them in int for sp or vit for hp, maybe str for fly wings arrows and such.
Ixion's Wings is my universal bow, use any bow you like.

shuning

one thing i really want to make sure as SG (since if i fk this up... its gona be hard for me to fix it.)
do i set all 3 of my maps (moon,sun,star) into the santan morroc map? or just map of the star is enough?

Akushin

well, i used my (not maxxed) gunny for the Demon/Shadow3 types (wich drop Skin of Ventus / Cross Shield),

well, it's been a while since i hunted em on lowrates, so that's what i remember:

build: Full Buster (highest 1hit- damageskill of gunny...)

weapon:
1.) Black Rose [1] with Santa poring card.
2.) Thunder P [2]  with 2x Santa poring card.
(doesn't matter wich one, makes no big difference.)

bullets: Silver bullets (lots!)

div: SP-pots. (Lots!!)

(can't remember the other gears, all i know is: it wasn't anything special.)

stats:

Dex: 9x + lvlbonus to full /10 (the higher, the more damage, as usual for ranged)
int: 50 (usefull ammount of SP)
str: 30 (too hold enuff bullets.)
vit: rest. (to survive)

you don't need agi and luck, due you're a skillspammer.

with that build you make like 15k+ damage each FB.

strategy:

1.) Full buster the Mob -> walk a bit to lure him out of the Pneuma it uses (and wait the 3 sec cooldown of FB).
2.) use a SP pot, if you run out of SP
3.) repeat 1.

it starts healing himself with 9999 if it's HP's below 45%, but don't care. he heals slower than you kick him.
my gunny was like lvl 80-90 when i farmed that ones, it's not too hard if you get the hang to it

Triper

Quote from: shuning on Jun 20, 2012, 09:39 PM
one thing i really want to make sure as SG (since if i fk this up... its gona be hard for me to fix it.)
do i set all 3 of my maps (moon,sun,star) into the santan morroc map? or just map of the star is enough?
You can do that to farm everyday there using Heat[the "flames" from Warmth Skills] but both buffs don't stack AFAIK[the map buff, not the comfort skills, that you can use if it's a duo day[stars+moon or stars+sun]] so the moon and sun are fine for everyday even if you can only farm it at 100% on an odd day because ghost is medium and should be your medium target.