Askydun Quest

Started by packer, Nov 07, 2007, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packer

Guys & Gals, can you please help me? I'm having a hard time making the Askydun Quest.. Actually I have a guide, here it is:

http://i16.tinypic.com/2q3r5t1.jpg

But the problem is, I can't understand the alignment of the drawing.. The map with the Guardians, i get that one.. But what about those other maps??..

A little help pls... T-T

pfja1st

i believe when your done with the guardian and with the items he needed from you, you must simply go to the location of the said map. if this doesn't sound a match, tell me more about the trouble!
Posted on: November 06, 2007, 06:52:16 pm
i know you already get about the guardian and item requirements, like you said. but about the map alignments, it tells you where to go after your done with the guardian and items. for example on guardian 1:

1st you must go to moc_fild04, i think you already know how to get there.

2nd it tells you to go to Um_fild03 but you must go to Umabala town first and then go 2 exits down and 1 to the right.

finally it tells you to go to the guardian entrance which is in yuno_fild09 but you must go to aldebaran town first and then go to 1 exit up and go 1 map up.

although i don't know how to get to umbala town, if someone else is reading this post---please help us.
same with aldebaran, but i think you can use the normal kafra in prontera town to warp over there(just check out the north, east, west, and south kafras---sorry i don't remember it well enough). but you can always go for the wapra, its free of charge(nice thing)!

packer

Actually I did what you just said.. After I talked to the 1st Guardian, I went to the Umbala Field 03, just like what it is said in the guide.. But nothing's there.. Just lots of monsters..   :(

pfja1st

Quote from: packer on Nov 07, 2007, 03:52 AM
Actually I did what you just said.. After I talked to the 1st Guardian, I went to the Umbala Field 03, just like what it is said in the guide.. But nothing's there.. Just lots of monsters..   :(

Have you noticed the white(somehow with pink color thingy) arrow in the map of Um_fild03! I supposed that it meant that you must go there. Its like while you actually play RO and when you look up at the map you will instantly see where are you positioned in that certain map. Try it out, and let's see. Just post here if anything comes up with or wihtout any troubles.

Alright, see ya!!! /ok

yC

maybe I am an igorant (like always) but what is the goal of Askydun Quest?

packer

Well first of all, Askydun Quest is for you to have an access to Askydun Town.. The EKE Quest (Elf King Ears) and some other good quest are found in that town.. That's why eventhough I'm having a hard time going through that quest, I'm still persevering.. T-T

Actually I did went where the Map Location showed.. I went there at the exact time also (GMT -3), but nothing's there.. Hmm..

I'm really having a hard time here, somebody help please!!.. huhuhu.. T-T

yC

the other topic u dig up says its a custom thing .. u sure your server has it?

packer

I'm pretty sure my server has it.. Before, warp to Askydun was available in the Warper (Warpra), but when they updated their server, warp to Askydun was removed.. They said that whoever wants to go to Askydun, MUST do the quest.. Warp to that town is prohibitted.. That's why I'm persevering in doing this hard quest.. T-T

mark_sanbeda

LOL~  /heh i remember this one its like the custom quest where you get to be 265[for those who haven't played aeRO yet... aeRO's max lvl would be 255]

Try this   /no1 mugiwarakaizoku.org/index.php?showtopic=419 - 33k -

[quitted aeRO long time ago]