Are there any other Ragnarok communities out there?

Started by Yuzo, Oct 22, 2014, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuzo

I've always enjoyed reading and posting here, but over the past while I've been finding this place a ghost town. Please remove if this is illegal, but I'm wondering if there are any other large Ragnarok communities out there (excl. private servers). I still enjoy talking about the game, but I don't play it any more.

Again, sorry if this is breaking the rules, I just need somewhere else to talk about my ro! I'll still always be here.

Playtester

Most RO communities are pretty dead. iROwiki is less active than RMS actually.

The most active English speaking RO community is on Warp Portal forums I guess: http://forums.warpportal.com/
Many new posts and threads every day.

And generally the other official server communities also.

I find RMS's activity still acceptable. I'd like to see more activity on emulator forums, though. It's hard to fix stuff when nobody reports back to you (or even reports bugs in the first place).

Jolina

Quote from: Playtester on Oct 22, 2014, 07:54 AM
Most RO communities are pretty dead. iROwiki is less active than RMS actually.

The most active English speaking RO community is on Warp Portal forums I guess: http://forums.warpportal.com/
Many new posts and threads every day.

And generally the other official server communities also.

I find RMS's activity still acceptable. I'd like to see more activity on emulator forums, though. It's hard to fix stuff when nobody reports back to you (or even reports bugs in the first place).

[Agree]

There are few more Boards, but they are all dead.
RMS is good enough the board don't need to be flooded with "Trashtalk".

[color=red]AnimaRO Website[/color] ● [color=red]AnimaRO Board[/color] ● [color=red]AnimaRO Facebook[/color]

Yuzo

Thanks guys. Its a shame the community has slowed so much. I used to enjoy seeing the rant and rave sections go haywire, filling 10 pages in a day.