any alternative healing item

Started by freeza, Nov 08, 2014, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeza

any alternative healing item aside from ygg berry , ygg seed , white ,yellow orange pots and cold medicine that you can think of which can restore hp fast?

because in our server they put huge delay on these example the ygg has a 3 sec delay ,seed 2sec white 1 sec  and and cold medicine which supposedly has no delay but they disable it /pif and so on

its kinda hard for tanking damage specially in woe and pvp

thanks

exii

I know some but I would recomment you to look for another server because if you would use them they would be delayed too.
1 Sec pot delay on white is a freaking joke. Only pinoy admins could create such stupid ideas.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Triper

That depends, on rates where max level is something retarded like 999 and your HP is like over 100k, it's needed or it's just a "G-first" festival.

Yes, first, not fist, it's who does it first that wins.

Neku Sakuraba

Mastela Fruits are a good healing item. Go to Hugel and walk over towards the right and talk to the Vegetable Gardener. They're expensive but do the job.

http://ratemyserver.net/npc_shop_warp.php?map=hugel&re_mob=0&small=1

freeza

hp around 400k max level 255

mastela fruits its spammable but it give very low hp

any other suggestions ?

thanks for the reply by the way

pillbug

Search for items with "percentheal" in its script and sift through those. Those giggle boxes immediately come to mind.

But really though. Lvl 255 pvp?

freeza

i just farm few giggling boxes and it is hard to farm in our server and its effect is reduce to 5% and high chance of curse which is inefficient to use for me

thanks on the suggestion :D

Zereges

+10 Stat Foods used to heal for 10% of HP, you may try these.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Triper

Or just make +5 str food with honey+npc items.

globalro

cold medicine may good for used bro ^^

freeza

thanks for the replies  /no1

as of the recent update in our server the heal from foods is disabled  /omg

and now im stuck in ygg with 3  sec delay  /sob

Rider

You asked in a public forum which your server is very likely to visit as well. Thanks to you they found what they missed out and nerfed that too.

Mastela fruits heal more than white pots so I'm assuming they nerfed it since you claim it heals less. If they placed individual item delays you can still use several healing items in succession, like ygg berry followed by seed and spam mastela until ygg berry is ready again. This might work until they modify it as well.

Zalar

eremesguile

Quote from: exii on Nov 08, 2014, 08:20 AM
I know some but I would recomment you to look for another server because if you would use them they would be delayed too.
1 Sec pot delay on white is a freaking joke. Only pinoy admins could create such stupid ideas.

BRINGS BACK MEMORIES SEEING SUCH INDISCRIMINATE PINOY HATE

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

ALSO THE RANDOM TRIVIA QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ANSWER B4 POSTING

HappyDaze

As somebody mentioned above, mastela fruits? Also aloe leaflets are pretty good for healing.