Am I kawaii?? Uguu~ Desu Desu Desu~~~~ HEAL!!~

Started by A92FL0163, May 13, 2009, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A92FL0163

Found this on a blog, awesome:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56159

I don`t know if this belongs here, it`s somewhat related to RO.

Cielte

Already heard of this, but frankly, who cares. Games will copy each other. Infact, every game is mostly some form of an older one.

A92FL0163

Loki

QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

LiteX

Quote from: Cielte on May 13, 2009, 08:44 PM
Already heard of this, but frankly, who cares. Games will copy each other. Infact, every game is mostly some form of an older one.

Eh, but thing is, some of these sprites are actually just ripped-off recolored edits, even though, the game is F2P I don't think they could get in major hot water.
ライテ‐エクス

Descent

Ahh....good ol' China. The land of cheap CD players, fake PSPs, and products of plagiarized MMOs.

Astonica

This is very common, but yea, copies always look worse than the original.
Despite China's 'piracy' of products, they have the best brain assets, especially for math and science. Don't think of it so badly. =/

LiteX

Quote from: Astonica on May 14, 2009, 09:47 AM
Despite China's 'piracy' of products, they have the best brain assets, especially for math and science. Don't think of it so badly. =/

And they invented fireworks and pretty much paved a way to many eastern asian languages (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese), in other words, it's like thinking bad of Brazil or The Phillipines because of a group of **** from a certain country.
ライテ‐エクス

Hutchy

kawaii desu sugoi pocky.

Astonica

This is another thing that I still don't get. Why is the topic title so Japaneesy while the discussion is about a Chinese game? As far as I know, Japan rarely gets a spot in the piracy spotlight.

LiteX

Quote from: Astonica on May 14, 2009, 10:26 AM
This is another thing that I still don't get. Why is the topic title so Japaneesy while the discussion is about a Chinese game? As far as I know, Japan rarely gets a spot in the piracy spotlight.

Dunno, but Japan does have some piracy(Not as much but still...), and I just want to throw something random, some random characters, just look at their awsomeness when they are big and in color:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
ライテ‐エクス

Descent

Quote from: LiteX on May 14, 2009, 09:53 AM
Quote from: Astonica on May 14, 2009, 09:47 AM

And they invented fireworks and pretty much paved a way to many eastern asian languages (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese), in other words, it's like thinking bad of Brazil or The Phillipines because of a group of **** from a certain country.

Please do some research on Chinese products that are direct knockoffs of currently existing technology, only worse. It's great they invented Fireworks. However, judging by manufacturing of the last decade, they haven't had an original idea in years.

If you can find a crash video of a "Cherry QQ"(YES, that IS the name of the car), please look at it, it's China's attempt at the Chevy Aveo.

A92FL0163

I felt like it, mods can change if they wish.

Pow

Quote from: Parameters on May 14, 2009, 11:20 AM

I'm going to change it.. It needs more desu.

-Pow

Fixed
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

Orange

Quote from: Pow on May 14, 2009, 11:58 AM
Quote from: Parameters on May 14, 2009, 11:20 AM

I'm going to change it.. It needs more desu.

-Pow

Fixed

Oh god epic.

And yeah, saw some of those sprites posted on forums i went to awhile ago :/
:3