a funny or ridiculous moment in Ragnarok

Started by Sayadel, Nov 09, 2014, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiyumiChan

Hmm My first character was a swordy, that was all balanced in stats cause I thought it was good. if my STR was 37 all my other stats would be 37 lol. It was so balanced it was weird.

excellence.ragnarok

The funny & ridiculous moment
When first play ragnarok
I went to @go16 and
Some as***** people come and kill us
All my equips drop and they take it
:/

aceiacei

Quote from: Azure Knight on Mar 22, 2015, 02:44 AM
On MoeRo, there was a database error and everyone's storages got wiped.

After an hour of the above, the GMs got sick of it and killed everyone in Prontera.

hahahaa this one is too funny :)
did the server died out?

Senra

Edit: I remember a funnier incident (or rather an embarrassing one).

I remember I was still very new to the game (like, 1 month old). When I first got my first ever pet poring, I was really thrilled just having it and stuff. When it got to loyal status, it started to talk... and then I got so wierded out.
Extremely wierded out, that I would reply to it.
So yeah, just imagine a player talking to their pet... fml =_=

Fluorite~

https://youtu.be/5Yv8pAu3iFw?t=2m45s - I h4x0red the server and made a bunch of people mad at around the 3:09 mark (I'm the solo Sniper with the blonde girl emblem)

I didn't get to keep that castle.

One other from EternityRO: Dem Marionette Control stats (this was fixed immediately within an hour)

privateserver

the funny momment is, my mvp just 1 percent to kill , and server down   /heh

FULL RENEWAL | FREE TO PLAY | PLAY TO WIN | www.playprivateserver.com | 1000x/1000x | Raid Dungeon | etc

Extalia

After an hour of the above, the GMs got sick of it and killed everyone in Prontera.
Omg such a nightmare haha! If that was my server I would s*** my pants, DB error with everyone's progress. That's some serious business haha-

For me, my most ridiulous moment in Ragnarok would be when someone decided to prank me and I went all nuts thought I got GTB card. To find out it was just a random common..

Asuka Connell

Quote from: Senra on May 31, 2015, 12:44 AM
Edit: I remember a funnier incident (or rather an embarrassing one).

I remember I was still very new to the game (like, 1 month old). When I first got my first ever pet poring, I was really thrilled just having it and stuff. When it got to loyal status, it started to talk... and then I got so wierded out.
Extremely wierded out, that I would reply to it.
So yeah, just imagine a player talking to their pet... fml =_=

Ridiculous:
Whenever my first pet used affectionate emoticons on cordial status, I'd respond with the same affectionate emoticons, thinking doing so will make it loyal faster.
/kis2

Funny:
When I died, my pet, a Baby Desert Wolf went  /omg and said something like this:
"I brought the Priest to revive you Master. OMG, he doesn't have the Resurrection skill."
And when I re-spawned, the first character I saw was a High Priest, had to keep myself from asking if he had Resurrection
/heh

Mary Magdalene

" Not hurting somebody is a children's nonsense because you will really gonna hurt somebody even if you don't want to "

spcd

I know this is funny, but the first MMORPG in my country was Ragnarok Online, and that time I was 9 years old and went to a net cafe. I asked the guy who is currently playing the game and he told me I need to register. I kept asking and begging for his username and password in order to play because that time I thought that all username and password are the same in order to play the game. LOL  /heh /heh /heh       SO NOOB  /heh /heh /heh

Esdese22

When ro was very popular in 2003/2004 then i  was interested and saw Bongun pic then asked to my friend who played ro "How to change from novice to this?" /otl

Lmao i thought it was another class, didn't know Bongun is a monster. Embarassing lol

That was epic wow

JOHANN

Trying WoE for the first time. Stealing all the way into the enemies castle only to realize I didn't know what to do next. Died almost instantly the moment I appeared to help fight.

johnleomar05

makoy

Me and my guildmates are going to hunt Hard Rock Mammoth on a low rate server consisting of a
champion, paladin, 2 priests and 5 snipers.
2 snipers are on the area mobs, 3 snipers for the mammoth.

after few moments of preparation, we started to look for it and tried to kill it.
When the mammoth is near death, suddenly a tatacho and a hillslion were summoned in the middle of our party;
killing the paladin, 3 snipers and priest. champion was killed by mammoth.
the rest desperately lures out the mobs as they will be killed on 1 hit.

Then the mammoth started its FULL HEAL casting.
Our priest hit the mammoth. Twice, with a crit! . to prevent it from healing.
Then the snipers got caught dead, everyone falls, the mammoth healed, and we never came back there again. /heh

Dragonis1701

I was doing Nyddhoggr with my girlfriend and a friend. We got Nydd down to about 2% hp and I went to pop a bubble gum but missed and double-clicked butterfly wing.