a funny or ridiculous moment in Ragnarok

Started by Sayadel, Nov 09, 2014, 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayadel

As the Thread name suggests, state one or many funny and ridiculous events you experienced when playing Ragnarok.

The most fun i had in this game was when i started in the iRO beta 2.
We would do a lot of stuff in a giant party and we had no clue if it was effective to level the way we did or not but we enjoyed it all.

One particular day is still stuck in my head.
On that day, it was only like a quarter to a half hour till we would disband to get some rest, one of our group told us about this place with snow.
Those who still remained all agred to try and get there. After asking some people we somehow got us a warp to Al De Baran and went ahead to the Lutie field.
After killing a few Monsters a Wizard approached us, back then we and most people we saw and knew were first class so that by itself was not a daily event. We chatted a bit about the game and upon looking at his Lord of Vermilion we decided to do a "dance party in the snow".

That was probably the only time we looked at a skill from such a unconventional perspective but it was a lot of fun.

bijak

I remember once I killed three guys in separate WoEs, two of them with Asura Strike, using a HIGH PRIEST
it was on a local server, but still ridiculous imo... perhaps that assassin cross didn't expect me to wear a Ring of the Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance /gg

OriginsRO

I once was farming AoA and had Myst Case equipped. I killed an archer and obtained a Gift Box, I opened it and inside it was a Blue Box, I opened that and inside it there was a Purple Box... and inside that? AoA! The galaxies aligned for that one.

bijak

just happened today in Woon Reloaded

I got bored playing after a Devil Square event and decided to "play some cards" in the PvP room.
Fortunately there are 2 other Minstrels around to play with so we play Bragi for each other and Tarot one another.
It was fun until some random Ninja entered PvP and make it REALLY fun. /gg

He started to kill us with Killing Strike, so we decided to Tarot rape that ninja to his death upon reentering PvP room. Whenever he reentered again, we tarot rape him again, again, and all over again. That happened to another characters entering the PvP room as well.
One champ enters and I started to Tarot him and then he says, "really?". And that was his last words before we tarot rape him and he rage quits lol.

It was really fun and you guys really have to try it sometimes /heh

Orange

On a midrate a fair while back I did nothing but PvP as professor; I'd clear the PvP room on login just about everytime, and almost every time an entire guild would show up to come fight with me and a few friends. Lots of trash talking in the main town to eachother, anyway one day after a huge argument and the other guild saying they wish I'd quit, I told them if anyone can beat me in a 1v1 fight, I'd give them my account and never play again. If I won they had to give me whatever hat they wore for the fight

First guy to accept was a paladin, up until now I have been spec'd as a bolter prof/occasionally FS the entire time I've played, I reset to autobolt build with book of the dead. We dueled in main town, I killed him in ~3 hits with a coma proc from botd. He never gave me his hat.

Overall the most fun I've had on a server, multiple guilds that would PvP against eachother for hours on end whenever someone started something.
:3

Rider

I'm kinda on the same page as the topic starter. The most fun I had in RO was when I first started it several years ago. I used to think that a frying pan with an egg should be ez pz for a super low level, boy was I wrong. But that wasn't the funny moment. It was when a thief genuinely tried to help me and was guiding me on how to use the interface, I got suspicious because he's a thief after all and thieves cannot be trusted so the moment he used his hide skill I ran far far away. That also reminds me of my first scam, I thought priests are really nice people but that bastard scammed me and made me cry qq

lowprofile14

I used to remember back then I was a priest and it was my hobby to hunt MVPs with friends.

My friend is a Champ and we would kill MVPs instantly because he has 2 Megingjards (in an official server lolz)

All I had to do was find the MVP, use Lex Aeterna on it, and boom - DEAD.

Fun times, fun times.  /heh

Zhin

I remember the first time I played, me and this other Aco who was building a monk played together. We spent so long in the Culvert until I found out I could healbomb to get levels, and eventually someone told me to go kill firelocks. The best part was running away from Shinobi. We died so many times. Had to run up those damned steps to get to the entrance to the maze. Then I got a hide belt gg.

But man. It took me 3 months to get to Priest back then. I was so bad at RO.

Bunny

I think the most ridiculous I've had... I was on my low level sniper and some high level sniper like... being 100% serious... asks me to leech them.  T___T;;;;;;;;; The logic... I cannot understand... t-t;;;;; 

I can't think of the most funest, at the moment... aww, I know I have some, too. t-t;  Uhm, uhm... I just like to play with friends and throw flowers on ded peoples. t-t  Maybe I can think of better ones, later?  Sorries.  >_<;;

Zia

I remember being a new player on official and I played a swordie for my first character. On my 2nd or 3rd day in RO, I looted an unripe apple and I thought I was blessed by the gods because wow, I can finally have a pet of my own.

Then I accidentally double clicked it with no poring in sight so I ended up "eating" it. I qq-ed and looked for a GM in prontera field and sat there, waiting for hours coz I wanted my unripe apple back.

So embarassing..........

dikapramantya

i remember when i first join this game.
i use thief job, and just hanging on south prontera.
and then i see job acolyte or high priest use skill teleport and gone /omg .
i think i will use this skill to.
and i'm try type "Teleport !" in chat box, anddddd . . .
nothing, i'm very shy if remember this hahahaha

Azure Knight

On MoeRo, there was a database error and everyone's storages got wiped.

After an hour of the above, the GMs got sick of it and killed everyone in Prontera.

d170n

It was in my first year of ro I think, so I was a nun.
I was a swordie sitting in prontera and suddenly some guy came over to me and asked me if i was new. I said yeah and he dealt me and have me 125m LOL (was on a low-rate, eternityRO i think)
Then I told my brother i just got rich and he said he needs "some" zeny to buy "pots"... For 60m or sth LOL
I will never forget this moment and the dude that have me the zeny his Name was ~Spider Sun~ :)

Nekoruchii

Me and my IRL friend talked about RO and planned to meet up at the center of Prontera. Since, I was really new to the game, I thought I was in Prontera.... I was shouting her name nonstop and after four years... I realized that I was waiting at Geffen all the time... /oTL

TabooRo

My first character on iRO was a STR/AGI Mage  /heh I remember when I was a novice I kept asking around "Where to buy different clothing" (aka change jobs)  /heh
Tired of the same old grind from Lvl 1-99? only to find there is no PvP or WoE competition?

Stop wasting time and try -->
http://playdreamerro.com