_____RO has full power GTB card! fools! RAGE RAGE RAGE

Started by Thoth, Jun 25, 2013, 02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thoth

GTB card makes some classes and builds unplayable! it kills servers! dispell resistance is ok, but why even pretend to have wizards if theres a card that makes you immune to magic damage? RAGE RAGE RAGE

______RO server has GTB card AND IT SUCKS!

yugioh2211

but you can use aoe skills like Storm Gust of Lord of Vermillion  /hmm

Latin

Because using that card in pvp/woe environment pretty much makes you receive 30% more damage from every  classes except wizard, prof, and magic ninja.

So yeah, IT SUCKS.

Thoth

Quote from: Latin on Jun 25, 2013, 04:10 AM
Because using that card in pvp/woe environment pretty much makes you receive 30% more damage from every  classes except wizard, prof, and magic ninja.
you're right. we need a card that makes you take 0 damage from biochemists/whitesmiths. and another that makes you take 0 damage from champions/priests. there should be one for each class!

Quote from: yugioh2211 on Jun 25, 2013, 02:45 AM
but you can use aoe skills like Storm Gust of Lord of Vermillion  /hmm
my 3-eyes grayish dragoon casts lord of vermillion! Slot your last pathetic card so I can end this, Yugi!
My grandfather's storage has no pathetic cards, Kaiba. But it does contain... the unstoppable Golden Thief Bug!
Golden Thief Bug? It-it's not possible! No one's ever been able to find it!

welcome to YuGiRO!

Hermos

Are you playing in said ____RO? Because if you are, I can show you how to kill people using GTB with a high wizard.

Thoth

Quote from: Hermos on Jun 25, 2013, 04:21 AM
Are you playing in said ____RO? Because if you are, I can show you how to kill people using GTB with a high wizard.
hah! I already knows how to stop tank classes wearing GTB! it goes something like this!

Hermos

Quote from: Thoth on Jun 25, 2013, 04:48 AM
hah! I already knows how to stop tank classes wearing GTB! it goes something like this!

Hahahahahaha  /heh

KeithXFormerX7

Then full strip them, hopefully they don't have FCP -.-, or RAPE them with strong melee attack classes, till death, I bet that kRO might nerf it,50% dmg reduced from high wizard,40% from professors, -100% magic def from ninjas!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!! Or 10% defense from majic ninjas, I hope it will be -200% magic def and get 400% dmg from prof, HW and ninjas XD!!!!!, ps, I don't even like prof,HW and ninjas(except Sasuke) XD

KeithXFormerX7

Forgot to tell, if I had GTB, I orefer to wear it only for PVM to give u guys a chance who likes magic players, if magic evasion from GTB, instead of 30% more dmg from physical classes, it should be 100%more dmg from physical classes

Judgement

PvP is broken even without gtb cards and other mvp cards in 1v1 situations
pvm is a joke
gtb wont make you god in WoE if it's in any server with a decent meta

I think FBH card is more OP, and I guess GR
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Kensei

Good ol' days.

You guys remind me how people QQs on MvP cards without even thinking of counterplay.

RoseTea

I largely just don't agree with the idea that you get to completely no-sell classes entirely because you happened to win the MvP Drop dice roll.  Artificial scarcity is annoying enough, but making the most scarce objects among the most powerful is only sensible if you're making a terrible TGC.

It's not powerful in an interesting way.

Thoth

Quote from: Judgement on Jun 25, 2013, 08:52 AM
gtb wont make you god in WoE if it's in any server with a decent meta
you are absolutely right! the servers with half decent meta disable GTB card in woe!

Judgement

Quote from: Thoth on Jun 25, 2013, 08:30 PM
you are absolutely right! the servers with half decent meta disable GTB card in woe!
;Da

But really though I don't see how it can be used that effectively seeing how it takes shield slot which means you lose 35% range reduction, which is a big deal now that Snipers have become a strong DPS (dunno how much faster would 1 vit classes drop with it from bios).  But then again I haven't even WoE'd in those type of servers so wouldn't really know (immunity to dispell is cool).

Though I would agree balance through scarcity is dumb and doesn't work.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

yC

This section is for server rant, I don't see a server being rant here so I'll move this to the RO board.

Yes, I agree why isn't there a card that give immune to physical and ranged non-magic attack on all elements.  Basically the opposite of GTB that will make the wearer only killable by magic attack.