500k Sonic Blow? Is it possible?

Started by speifer10, Jul 21, 2007, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speifer10

Well.....i heard from someone that a 500k Sonic Blow is possible on a High Rate Server. If so, What items are required to be able ro reach the 500k Sonic Blow? What are the exact Stats for it? I really need it for WoE. Thanks to everyone who can help!

dook

edp + uber card + uber card etc

high rates are highly customised and you dont even say what base lvl. 1000 is very different from 255 etc.

generally speaking triple bloody boned is best for pvp, but an assassin should carry a number of different weapons. in high rate they tend to be very overpowered due to easy edp and nice def/hp, but not immortal.

asanesska

speifer10

pupu

wat

Tyrael

Uhh well it depends on the max level of the server....it might be possible on very high max lvl server if you put everything to STR...normally AFAIK 25-30k is pretty much the max dmg (Assassin Spirit, EDP, damage boost cards) you can do with Sonic Blow.

ArcAngelArtemis

You can do about 15-17k here without soul link, so...well you do the math.

Reality

Thanatos and Turtle General and Two Hydras to a max-DEF, no-reduction, max-VIT character with Lex Aeterna and a Soul Link should be more than enough, maybe. Depends on the STR of your server.

-Reality

bensei

Turtle general x 2 + hydra x2; soullink; edp/elemental advantage Endow; Floor spell from a sage that supports your endowed weapon property; Gospel buff, blessing, Lex Aeterna'd enemy.

It clearly is doable.

it really depends on wat kinda high rate you got and the caps on the stats and junk

but yes i've seen it done before XP

Kurogasa

also the person may be considering element like asperiso vs undead armor.

Cloudsea

Ooo...

Use Some great Damage Card + Ice Pick can ba?

30-40k  But U it needs to depends on target defense.... :-X

If The target Defense is super high rate like 300 vit ;D

Then....Hahahahahha :)

Have A NiCe MoOd tO PlAy RaGnArOk Online!! :)

phranxis

even if your sonic blow reaches 500k,
maybe the extremity fist of champions may go to 1m. ;)
(you can still BE pawned.)

Cloudsea

Nonono ;D

The crazy RO online i play champion damage can go 3mil !!!!

Even its shown in 999,999 damage. :)

But the mob actually decrease 3mil hp oo!

Haha.

Have A NiCe MoOd tO PlAy RaGnArOk Online!! :)

pfja1st