Sir Dreinor, I hope I get a chance to try that Kafra class of yours~
solacero rip

dreinor

Wellington

Any update on this? Seems interesting.

dreinor

i'm on a break at the moment.. doing some real world stuffs.. hehe.. /heh

Bug

This is awesome! Good call on the clipboard.

When I saw this, I immediately envisioned a Save Service skill that sets your respawn-point to your current coordinates like the @save command, but only temporarily.
Party-members respawn to where they were standing when the skill was cast on them. Or alternatively, where the Kafra player was standing.
The player's original respawn-point returns after a semi-short duration or upon respawning.
It could function as a sort of resurrection substitute, coming in handy for MVPing.
This skill probably needs a long delay, and other restrictions.

Naturally, there has to be some kind Teleport Service skill similar to an Acolyte's teleport/warp-portal, but instead of @memo points, you warp to main towns, in true Kafra Service fashion.
The skill could cost an amount of zeny proportionate to the distance between the player's current map and their destination.
For instance, warping from Comodo Field to Morroc would be less expensive than going from Comodo Field to Al De Baran.

A great platinum skill for the Kafra Class would be Storage Service, which grants the perk of opening storage anywhere, just like the @storage command.

Just brainstorming here. Good luck with development!

dreinor

yC

The male kafra looks nice when standing and walking, the attacking maybe a bit ... well I don't know what to expect from a kafra.