Requesting for a simple guide for Monk, Alchemist & Bard

Started by AnythingK, Jan 09, 2012, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnythingK

Kindly guide me on a simple steel body monk, and normal leveling with homunculus alchemist, and of course a simple supporting bragi bard build...
Yea, im kinda newbie, thats why i need a simple guide on getting trans a.s.a.p, if u know what i mean..both monk and bard may get along with alot of party.. :) hmm...im playing in a lowrate..

Thanks in advance...

raphael.cruger

Idk about the monk.. w8 for others

For an alchemist i like to go mammonite build with lots of agi and str, dex to hit stuff and vit too for status immunity. Its really fast leveling with a homunculus to back you up. The best ones are vanilmirth and Lif. Filir is not too bad either.

For a vanil good stats would be STR, AGI and INT the more of these the better. use Moooo's homunculus calc. Requires level 28 to give u a decent estimate though.
For a lif INT and STR and DEX should be yr priority stats, hopefully you wont have to delete but its better to do so early than later with any homunc
Filir is just huge agi and str i guess, dex is nice too don't want to miss.

In the initial period what you can do is tank FOR yr homunculus, allowing him to kill stronger mobs and level faster.

Party Bard is just super easy to play. I recommend get 99 dex first and level with DS on stuff like wolves and then Mi Gao, once yr 70 or so u can start the ice dungeon party runs.
Stat wise 99 dex << int wise try to get 100 total int and put the rest into vit.
Very easy class to play since u will always get parties probably never have to level alone after 70. =)

AnythingK

First of all, really appreciate your guidance.. :)
So, a normal battle Alchemist is good enough, so in term of PvM wise, Vanil, Lif, Or Flir is better..? Normally, i see people use Vanil the most, so which of it is better in killing of monster/surviving the environment..?

As for the bard, so its dex>int>vit for the stats...what about agi..? Don't really need it at all..?