[Non-Renewal] Sharing a RO Non-Renewal Calc for everyone here

Started by Triper, Oct 03, 2011, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=poring+cake+hat&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

Actually there are three of them and one matches the one that the calc display. Since it never was taken serious in the servers I searched/played, I never cared about that one or the other two versions but I will name the currently one at the calc as something else and add that one in some minutes.
==edit==
Added the requested item as "Poring Cake Hat [RO Philippines Edition]".

aleex5

You could put it this way

Poring Cake Hat [luk]
Poring Cake Hat [aspd]
Poring Cake Hat [event]

so it would be easy to differentiate

Triper

I made something similar to that but changed them to nothing, aspd/cast and event [to be easier to identify the benefits of the good one] unless someone prefers me to add them by their regions - Korean RO, Japanese RO, Philippines RO - or have a better idea for them.

aleex5

well stay well, though, which is the normal name I think you should put [Luck] or [Lucky], because some people might be confused, also would be easier to know what to be given when choosing a hat

Spangler

Great tool i must say!

After trying a bunch, this one is the best suited for me. Keep it up   /no1

Thanks

ralds91

Triper

QuoteServer #25 is under the DDOS attack (IP Nullrouted)
We have just received a HUGE (over 3GB/s incoming traffic) DDoS attack targeting the Server #25. Our CISCO guard firewall was unable to handle such attack.

It will be unavailable for the next 6 hours. As soon attack will subside, this IP address will be enabled and your website will start working again. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
I can't do nothing about it but wait.

ralds91