why in my mid rate server so many complain about 75x rate and x20 drop?

Started by asiaragnarok, Jun 09, 2014, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asiaragnarok

why in my mid rate server so many complain about 75x rate and x20 drop? i think if they choose our server that announced with word "Mid Rate" he should know it.. any idea or suggestion from other master GM? Thx in adv

ggwp

The conception shaped in your country are heading towards hundred-thousand rates for mid rates  /wah
Even the most populated low rates server you can find there are faster than your server in term level and gearing up
Already tried 75x/50x renewal server there and we got less than 30 people joining  /sob

Nekoruchii

This is your server, right? Asia Ragnarok Online.

What nationalities are complaining the most? What's the target of your server? For me, it looks like a laid back server for WoE competitors and etc., when you get WoE "competitors" they would complain that its slow and etc.

Mostly Asians read mid rate, they think the rates are the ones for the high rates 1000x-10000x while high rates are from 10000x to the highest.

OT: ggwp, are you the same guy in FableRO?

asiaragnarok

@ggwp

same here ggwp.. in my server we got less than 20 players .. they always complain about difficulty of drop rate and exp rate..
@Rine

bad conception of asian :(.. yes that's my server . the natiolities is indonesian,malay,philipin.. they always complain about it... our target is all people who want to join but we focus on asia players...

Nekoruchii

Its not really a bad concept.. its actually the truth and its kinda sad that many Asians who play Ragnarok are simply lazy and they want to be spoonfed. (Ever noticed why there are a lot of private servers in the high to super high rates that are made by Asians?)

I am a Asian myself, but I barely or never mingle with the people from my area though.

ggwp

Most asian server only last in months , some even not reaching 4 weeks. The players are constantly jumping between servers. So they want a higher rate because they dont want to waste another 82736472396492 hour to get lvl and gear.

lilsword

Not trying to be an donkey, but i don't see the essence of Ragnarok on High Rate/SHR servers. Maybe because i'm a fan of LR/MR. I forced myself to like HR and SHR before when most of my friends are playing on such servers, but i ended up quitting after 2-3 days, wanna know why? its because i've gotten all the items i need (since im happy with typical ragnarok equipments) and i dont wanna waste time hunting 2000 pieces of fluffs to get a big black wings.

If your server is young, complains about zeny/drop rate is normal since everyone wants to get the items they want quick.

xiaowayne

Hi bro,

Im asian also, i opened a server in asia too. If i remember i did pm u asiaragnarok on facebook. i would like to gather all the asia GM and we develop it from there.
Interested peep can drop me a PM. cheers  /no1

Thanks and Regards,
Wayne Lim.

Nextremity

Quote from: lilsword on Jun 15, 2014, 06:22 AM
Not trying to be an donkey, but i don't see the essence of Ragnarok on High Rate/SHR servers. Maybe because i'm a fan of LR/MR. I forced myself to like HR and SHR before when most of my friends are playing on such servers, but i ended up quitting after 2-3 days, wanna know why? its because i've gotten all the items i need (since im happy with typical ragnarok equipments) and i dont wanna waste time hunting 2000 pieces of fluffs to get a big black wings.

If your server is young, complains about zeny/drop rate is normal since everyone wants to get the items they want quick.

This is almost always the case for me, as well! I've always thought myself as impatient, but once I have everything I need (applies to pretty much any game I play), it's only a matter of days before I feel worn out.

Also, another problem that HR servers usually encounter is resource overflow / zeny inflation. Big games (including Ragnarok Online) had to do thorough research just to achieve good circulation of gold/zeny/etc. Heck, people get paid just to compute these stuff. You can't just boost something up without doing some sort of computations yourself, or you're bound to face problems in the long run.
[color=#cc802e]RateMyServer | Website | Reddit | Facebook[/color]