Contacting GMs

Started by Hutchy, Sep 04, 2008, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewi

Quote from: JJJ on Sep 06, 2008, 02:20 PM
lol i know its a joke but still @_@

anyway i'm not a fan of giving out 2 diff email accounts Dx
it makes me feel like im lying or something and giving them an account that i'll prob never go on lol

o.O  well if you are a girl,  the last thing you want is guys adding you for that reason alone.  Thats why I have GM addresses and my personal addresses o.O  I dunno how that is lying, seeing as they are both mine D:

Quote from: corpsechan on Sep 06, 2008, 03:49 AM
AND BOYS HAVE COOTIES

Can't argue with that hehehehe

Littlechan

what's cooties?

any of you, pretend to be a boys? like me ;D

I pretend to be boys sometimes, just to avoid p*rv*rt XD

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Mewi

Quote from: Littlechan on Sep 09, 2008, 05:34 AM
what's cooties?

any of you, pretend to be a boys? like me ;D

I pretend to be boys sometimes, just to avoid p*rv*rt XD

Pfft, I'd rather shoot myself while on fire and plummeting to my death 10,000FT in the air =3

Besides,  I have the capability to block their predictability onsight. Lets say I'm online somewhere where I do not hold responsibility for the server ( example GMing/moderating ) and I am in a very bad mood,  guys beware XD.

Anyway,  the relentless online sexual harassment does get tiresome and I wish parents/schools would better educate people ( male gender mostly cough ) that it is not okay.

Hutchy

Quote from: Mewi on Sep 09, 2008, 09:02 AM
Anyway,  the relentless online sexual harassment does get tiresome and I wish parents/schools would better educate people ( male gender mostly cough ) that it is not okay.

SECONDED.
I know anonymity protects them because it's the internet, but there's no reason to abuse contact info and spam GMs with vulgar crap or hit on them when it's not wanted. Not appropriate at all :\

Mamimi

I must be lucky. I don't get hit on by RO-ers. :O Maybe I'm just too vulgar.

Littlechan

Quote from: Mewi on Sep 09, 2008, 09:02 AM

agree ;D

Quote from: hutchySECONDED.
I know anonymity protects them because it's the internet, but there's no reason to abuse contact info and spam GMs with vulgar crap or hit on them when it's not wanted. Not appropriate at all :\

not all people think like this >.<

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

okay okay sillies, back on track now okay? ^^;

Mewi

Quote from: corpsechan on Sep 09, 2008, 02:48 PM
I must be lucky. I don't get hit on by RO-ers. :O Maybe I'm just too vulgar.

or or or or socially unacceptable! XD  teasingly

@JJJ:  A slight bit of moderation advice,  generally you tell people to go back on topic when the thread has gone in a bad direction, not a harmless direction, or if the thread creator is really forcing the issue ;p.  Because as you know,  topics change, because people are having a conversation.  Topics are a starter,  and they will always change slowly or rapidly ;o

Don't chu hate my advice,  it's like chewing on shoes ;3

Mamimi

Too bad I'm not sexy like Hutchy ; _____;

Littlechan

Quote from: JJJ on Sep 09, 2008, 07:04 PM
okay okay sillies, back on track now okay? ^^;

sorry :'(

@mewi

it's okay because it's my fault too :-X

any1 thinking of giving phone number is good idea? sometimes they continuously ask for my phone number :-X

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Pandora

To trusted staff member giving phone number seems acceptable, but I wouldn't give it to players, the only players who have my phone number have it because they're my real life friends, it's not really because of the server that they have it.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Mamimi

My phone number is posted up on the GM forum as well as 5-6 non-gm players have it. If someone needed to get a hold of me, there's like 6 ways to do it xD

wouldn't there be a problem with prank calls if you gave out your phone number? o.o

i'd never do it cause i'd be too scared to let people hear my voice =3

Littlechan

Quote from: JJJ on Sep 10, 2008, 06:37 PM
wouldn't there be a problem with prank calls if you gave out your phone number? o.o

i'd never do it cause i'd be too scared to let people hear my voice =3

I've same opinion with this =3

that's why I'm only give my YM contact XD

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Mamimi

Quote from: JJJ on Sep 10, 2008, 06:37 PM

"prank calls" only work if you're mad afterward. If someone prank calls you, just go with it.

Example:
you: Hello?
Them: I'm looking for I C Wiener
you: He's sleeping.
Them: ... oh.

Bad example imo, actually. The trick is to get them to hang up/run out of s*** to say.