Ban Evasion

Started by Mewi, Apr 09, 2008, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mamimi

Sorry, and that's the stuff I leave up to my admin, I fail at stuff like that.

freakyred

maybe just ban their IP until the sentence(I dunno if the spelling is right) is finished

Quote from: freakyred on Aug 17, 2008, 12:48 AM
maybe just ban their IP until the sentence(I dunno if the spelling is right) is finished
ya but most of the time ppl resort to ip bans is because you want to perma ban them and their trying to get around that....

Zone

It's okay if you ban their accounts and IP.
They have to start over, obviously if they evade a ban and change ip addresses, you are doing something right and they want to play your server. Unless they just feel like being an donkey and harassing you. Then you just setup a little interference with their connection.

freakyred

most likely they will harass the GM that banned them. But if I were to change IPs to play again I won't tell any1 that it's me

Sin_Sakura

You just don't get it. People spend over loads of money on their accounts, and when you banned them for trivling reasons, all there money and hard work on that account go away for ever, why would you banned a username that is helping profit your account? Admins are pretty full of them selves now and days. Sometimes you banned meez users forever after one warning. Why do you do that? I had an account that I spent over $300 on and then I got banned over one warning, which I find that un-fair and disrespectful. It's also not that hard to make another account on an different computer with a different IP address. So why banned them? I understand you'd banned people for Sexual behavior and such, but when it comes to fighting with one and another meez why would you put your two sense in and join in and settle the "Fight" It's none of you're business to do that, even though it's you're job, that is why the ignore button was made for, private profile, and friends only profile, so why do you even banned people for that stupid simple reason? Also the Banned Evasion is really stupid to, my friend got banned just because she tryed to copy my last username, why would you do that for? Nonw and days you even banned people who are really profiting your website, keep that up and there will never be a meez.com ever again. Just stating facts and opinions.

axleokami

They have the right to be as cocky as they feel. If you didnt relize, they kinda OWN THE SERVER. basically if you dont follow the rules your at the mercy of the admins/gms. No if's ands or buts about it. You break the rules and you pay the consequences. And if you also didnt relize you brought up a thread from almost 2 full years ago.

freakyred

Thanks for reviving a topic almost 2 years ago ;)

DarkDevine

Quote from: Sin_Sakura on Jul 31, 2010, 08:45 PM
You just don't get it. People spend over loads of money on their accounts, and when you banned them for trivling reasons, all there money and hard work on that account go away for ever, why would you banned a username that is helping profit your account? Admins are pretty full of them selves now and days. Sometimes you banned meez users forever after one warning. Why do you do that? I had an account that I spent over $300 on and then I got banned over one warning, which I find that un-fair and disrespectful. It's also not that hard to make another account on an different computer with a different IP address. So why banned them? I understand you'd banned people for Sexual behavior and such, but when it comes to fighting with one and another meez why would you put your two sense in and join in and settle the "Fight" It's none of you're business to do that, even though it's you're job, that is why the ignore button was made for, private profile, and friends only profile, so why do you even banned people for that stupid simple reason? Also the Banned Evasion is really stupid to, my friend got banned just because she tryed to copy my last username, why would you do that for? Nonw and days you even banned people who are really profiting your website, keep that up and there will never be a meez.com ever again. Just stating facts and opinions.
Donating doesn't make you immune to rules, it's sad that you even believed that.
TotalRO - 10x/10x