About people who like to talk trash about the server

Started by Littlechan, Dec 14, 2008, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlechan

first, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place >.<

(but this is the right place, right?)

I just wander, why people, who was clearly false (like botting, the proof already really clear as crystal, and everything, so that people is false), like to trash talk about the server? why they don't learn from their mistakes instead? why they must do that? and they even lying like say "I'm not botting!" or something else?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

mmm some people just like to cause problems
and some are stupid and think they'll never get caught so when they do they make a big mess out of it

mickiedeez

Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Littlechan

Quote from: JJJ on Dec 14, 2008, 11:36 PM
mmm some people just like to cause problems
and some are stupid and think they'll never get caught so when they do they make a big mess out of it

why they like to make a problem? it's bad D:

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Scars

Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 14, 2008, 11:31 PM

I just wander, why people, who was clearly false (like botting, the proof already really clear as crystal, and everything, so that people is false), like to trash talk about the server? why they don't learn from their mistakes instead? why they must do that? and they even lying like say "I'm not botting!" or something else?

They're too scared to admit thinking it would make a difference, or they want to look good by denying the truth that they cheated. Simply a trash.

This case in my server is a good example of one if you like to see,

http://burnrag.net/forum/index.php/topic,2112.0.html

Quite a few pages, just read my replies.

Sildan

It's the only way they can feed into their boredom, since they have no place to call their own, after they've been caught.

Littlechan

Quote from: Scars on Dec 15, 2008, 10:45 PM

They're too scared to admit thinking it would make a difference, or they want to look good by denying the truth that they cheated. Simply a trash.

This case in my server is a good example of one if you like to see,

http://burnrag.net/forum/index.php/topic,2112.0.html

Quite a few pages, just read my replies.

how can he act like he's innocent? D:

aren't they know lying is bad? D:

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Mewi

Welcome to the world of what a GM has to live with daily, havint the knowledge that some kid is going to emotroll your server because he got banned for valid reasons.

I've been called a ,  whore, slut, b****, nazi, lesbo, fag, etc, why?  Simply for doing my job.  It's totally uncalled for and if I ever see it, the punishment they placed on themselves will only be increased, generally to permanent banishment.

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

Littlechan

Quote from: Mewi on Dec 17, 2008, 06:30 PM

Welcome to the world of what a GM has to live with daily, havint the knowledge that some kid is going to emotroll your server because he got banned for valid reasons.

I've been called a ,  whore, slut, b****, nazi, lesbo, fag, etc, why?  Simply for doing my job.  It's totally uncalled for and if I ever see it, the punishment they placed on themselves will only be increased, generally to permanent banishment.

me too :-X

mind share some tips how to stay calm? :-X

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Shinn

simple, to stay calm get high. If that's not the way for you to go..then you have to just deal with it since that's part of your job?

Cheers~
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Ayu

When you do something opposite to what players expect one way or another, you're corrupted by default.

As for staying calm... well when you accepted the job to be a GM, it's just the mentality that you ought to have seeing how life will only get tougher and tougher if you want to be a good GM. Once you have the mentality and accept that you can't please everyone, and how someone's always out there to wait to trip you over, you really get used to it and nothing really bothers you too much anymore.

Littlechan

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Scars

Oh I forgot, most importantly why they do it is because we can't punch them in the face trough the net, so they say whatever they like.

Quote from: Scars on Dec 18, 2008, 08:10 AM
Oh I forgot, most importantly why they do it is because we can't punch them in the face trough the net, so they say whatever they like.
i think thats the biggest reason

people act like on the internet your talking to a bunch of text not a person
they say tings you normally wouldn't say to any human XD (well most people at least)

anyway, if you want to punch them in the face theres always IP tracking XD