[Hall Of Shame] - Server owners do not hire this GM!

Started by Experience, Feb 28, 2009, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i wouldn't have minded if you only wanted to defend your self

but insulting everyone else is not a proper and acceptable method to do so

Cielte

Quote from: JJJ on Mar 02, 2009, 07:21 PM

What did he say o.0? Come on! I wanna read it!!

Frost

Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Mar 02, 2009, 07:38 PM
Quote from: JJJ on Mar 02, 2009, 07:21 PM

What did he say o.0? Come on! I wanna read it!!

Obviously BR saw it and had a Hissy fit, Oh but wait, He found a new way to insult us, go look at the EXPERIENCE server review. Repeatably saying the GMs suck, and calling the owner a 30 yr old Virgin.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=5674&itv=6&url_sname=EXPERIENCE

His only method of defending himself is bashing someone in the process. He is a perfect example of an immature child that only wants power and will not listen to reasons. If your reading BlackRose, I hope you learn some day that the world does not revolve around you, and that your childish attempts will only make you look bad, not us.

EDIT: This is also a perfect example of a kid you kick off your server, and is now trying to fight back by giving you a "Horrible" review. Now that I think about it, this could be a great reference for new server owners to see what is in-store for them. A classic case scenario.
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Cielte

Ah, I see it now, haha. I knew something was up with this kid. Mainly when he said he was nineteen in Essences' recruitment topic, but was caught up in the lie.

Frost

Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Mar 02, 2009, 11:16 PM
Ah, I see it now, haha. I knew something was up with this kid. Mainly when he said he was nineteen in Essences' recruitment topic, but was caught up in the lie.

Shiftragon,

You're a perfect example of why RO servers get f*cked up all the time. Immature, <Add word I can't think right now>, power-hungry morons that once someone disagrees with them, they go balastic.

JJJ, Pow, yC & Riot,

You're free to warn me for this. Frankly, I don't care. Warns do not bother me in the least bit.

Cheers.

Calm down, If They lock this thread, we won't be able to keep it alive, and new people won't be able to read these funny and pathetic attempts that an immature baby has left behind. We must warn future Server owners to choose their GMs wisely, and also give them a Nice laugh once in awhile.
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Descent

I have already notified two other Server Owners of this guy(along with directly pointing them to this thread), and plan to contact a few others who aren't members of RMS Forums in the rare case he shows up there.

Kozua: Frost is right, cool your jets and let this guy dig his own grave.

Frost

Quote from: Descent on Mar 02, 2009, 11:22 PM
I have already notified two other Server Owners of this guy(along with directly pointing them to this thread), and plan to contact a few others who aren't members of RMS Forums in the rare case he shows up there.

Kozua: Frost is right, cool your jets and let this guy dig his own grave.

He's digging his own grave with a Shovel, I'm here to provide him with an Excavator. =)

Cielte

Poki

I can`t see why you would even hire someone with that kind of résumé.  Whatever the case, thanks for the warning.  Hopefully he stays dumb so others wont have to worry too much.

sigh this has just become a insulting fest.......