Starting a bard on a 2-1,2-2 server. WoE Type. Any Help?

Started by sambao, Apr 19, 2014, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sambao

Planning to make a bard on a 2nd job only server. [classic] I wanted it the way I have my clown [140int total, vit 97 total, agi the rest] on a Pre-renewal server. For short a full-support-flash songs only. But in my case in the server i am playing on it is hard to achieve 140 int, stun immunity(is it 100total or 97?) since leveling up is soooo hard to do that i need dex for damage. Can you guys help me make one. It would be great. comments and suggestions are highly appreciated  /ok

Triper

Stun immune is 97 at pservers unless they've it fixed to be 100 like in officials but you should, always, have 100 vit at a clown/bard to flash apples [each 10 vit = +max hp if I remember it right].
140 is probably possible with +10 food but it depends on what is available and what not [like the thana despero card].

sambao

Thanks, man. So in your opinion I should have mine prioritize VIT rather than INT? We don't have that kind of access to cooking i think? Its based on Episode 9 RO Classic. But Im not so sure. Ill check on it.

Triper

I'm not saying that it's better or to prioritize, just saying that clowns should go 100 vit and not 97 because of apples [some do prefer to go 90 vit because of ad but that's up2each one with their gameplay, I still think that 100 is a must that gives more benefits than just being able to tank better ad] and the same works for bards.

dahman

well in my opinion it does rly rely on your guilds setup.
my old pretrans guild had a pretty good mix of builds.
(we were 3 bards, 2 with high dex , and me with high int/vit)
so kinda everything was covered.

and ofc on the server setup.

some EP9 preTrans servers doesnt have mailbreaker etc.

so its possible to use the 4sl. quad vit violine.
i played on such a server for example with this bard build
http://i.imgur.com/rQBKrt2.png

and it was pretty good there. (we also had gympasses there for weight)

i also was able to put a perfect NoSkill song up

and with 100vit , its like: fuk that precast i tank it np. only asura kills u kinda...

sambao

@Triper, yes I can see the pros and cons of each, just like dahman said, its always better for the guild to cover up the other bard's holes. Cuz one bard just can't do it all. I appreciate all your help and I would like to thank you guys.  Any other builds would be appreciated. It would give me a clearer mind which one I would go to.