SS TYPE FOR WOE

Started by annedavidd, Mar 14, 2019, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annedavidd

I'm playing on a pre renewal server. w/o mvp and slotted mid. w/o BG items also.

Please help me what items and stats should i use.

Thanks in advice

Zereges

You won't be able to do much damage without over-upgraded KVM weapon.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

misterj

Quote from: Zereges on Mar 15, 2019, 11:12 AM
You won't be able to do much damage without over-upgraded KVM weapon.
and even then, that's only so on eathena/hercules servers. rathena if it's up to date has it matching officials.

although true sight + provoke + gospel will still stack on rathena so go f*** nuts

Zereges

Quote from: misterj on Mar 16, 2019, 01:15 AM
and even then, that's only so on eathena/hercules servers. rathena if it's up to date has it matching officials.

I just checked item_db of eathena/rathena and the script is same. What are official stats for kvm bow?

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

misterj

it's not because of the item script, that's fine.
there are several bugs between officials and privates that makes sharp shooting way op on pservs

official setuppserver version
fas caps at 3x14 range fixed even on eathena, but golden age woes often had its cast range at 14
bonus crit damage applies on fason pservers, we basically get a free hydra card just for refining kvm bow. fixed on rathena only
true sight+provoke+gospel only use the maximum atk% booston pservers, we get 20(TS)+50(provoke)+100(gospel) atk% added. but it should only use the highest (gospel or provoke in woe). only fixed on servers i worked on
the aoe should only go in 8 cardinal directionsthis is usually turned off on pservers, which is much better imo. very stupid behavior on aegis
you must provoke in mbk guild+have bridgehonestly, this is better than official setup. you're welcome, i'm why it's standard on every server now!
falcon assault has 9 cell casthercules/eathena have full screen range. not related to fas, but still a nice buff for bg sniper anyways

Zereges

Quote from: misterj on Mar 19, 2019, 03:47 AM
it's not because of the item script, that's fine.
there are several bugs between officials and privates that makes sharp shooting way op on pservs

Ah, I know about the diversity, but I misunderstood and thought you are talking about the item script.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

manta3115

As of today's META we use;

total of 170 Dex
total Vit is 50~60 depending on the number of screamers
Base Agi is 99
Luk Rest

/no1 /no1 /no1 /no1