Karuna-tan

On a 99/70 server, MR. My stats are as follows:

99 str
99 dex
25 int

What I'm using for gears:

+4 Arta's Hunter's Cap
Angel of Ghost
Custom lower headgear (+1 all stats and a small addition to atk and matk)
+4 Orc Archer's Bow
+7 Odin's Blessing of Ares
+4 Mystic Skin of Ventoss
+7 Shackles
Bloody Shackle Ball
Bradium Ring of Muscle

I made this purely for farming Cornus in NW and I thought I'd ask a few questions here. I want to point out that the armor isn't the final one I'll eventually use, I'll switch to slotted tights with a Porcellio card and a +3 str HE once I can find those things.

First question is about stats - seeing that DS and BS are the only skills I will be spamming, is it fine to put the rest of the stat points into int? For me, getting 25 agi seems kind of pointless because it won't really get me far in NW maps - once things touch me, I'm dead anyways.

I'm currently using OAB as you can see, but I'll be switching to a +10 composite bow and I'm not sure about the cards. Should I get 4 orc skeleton cards for it, 4 goblin cards or 2 of both? I've seen a few videos about BS snipers in NW killing the unicorns and they all had different weapons for that, so I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks already in advance.  /ok

"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Triper

Personally I never used BS but agi gives more aspd and that makes you spam faster both skills.