Previous topic - Next topic

caspooh

i need ur suggestion..
what best for sniper job ???
HR server..max lv 99/70..
max stat 99
all skill can got..
top,mid,low gear [1]
brising , meging , all item sell at NPC...MVP card also..
last time i see 1 sniper , use sharpshooting 8k..
how can do like that ??
can u gimme stat n full eq from best sniper ???
thx be4

xskull

When it comes to snipers, I really prefer FA Trapper type.
Wear two bris and get the most out of your int.
Or you could go with double strafe type with kiels.

Relics

Don't really need kiels for doublestrafe..., that's something you'd use with FA lol

caspooh

if play FA , ppl only need use devil ghost and then i'm noob..
T_T
Posted on: May 21, 2010, 10:32 am
if can , i need stat and equip for DS tipe or sharpshooting tipe..
Posted on: May 21, 2010, 10:33 am
suggest pls ... T_T

Habuka

Douple Strafe > Sharpshooting

When I play sniper; I use Status bows + arrows, Traps, Double strafe, Arrow shower.
I Is Warned

Sarin

SS is actually pretty good, if you have the right equip and manage to get your hands on a couple of kiel cards....

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Habuka

Double Strafe - (180+20*SkillLV)%     380% Damage
Sharp Shooting -  (by 50% per SkillLV)      +250% ATK

Double strafe wins.
I Is Warned

Kaezar

SS in Endless or an otherwise mobby place = <3

fluidin

Quote from: Habuka on May 24, 2010, 01:24 AM
Double Strafe - (180+20*SkillLV)%     380% Damage
Sharp Shooting -  (by 50% per SkillLV)      +250% ATK

Double strafe wins.

no. ds doesnt bypass def, nor is it aoe. this from woe perspective. ds will still be the better skill in solo pvm.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Habuka

In most things, it can stun lock like a Bi*ch, you have a higher chance to do status effects, you hit them twice.
I Is Warned

fluidin

? stunlock what. pneuma/wof/speedpot away. again, woe perspective. when guildies see u getting locked by ds, wof and pneuma shld be out already. and dont forget ds tickles. u can juz slap on a status armor and wait for the sniper to stun/stone/w,e.

not so. ds hits 5 times/s with max aspd and fast enough fingers. the double hit of ds actually only counts as one. it's the same as SB and all other yellow damage number skills. SS, on the other hand, is also able to hit 5 times/s with poem and blahblah. AND it is aoe. meaning if u have 50 enemy players rushing into ur emp room, ur chance of statusing someone as opposed to ds is x50. probably higher if u want to go into mathematics, but thats OOT.

Habuka

Does the first post say anything to do with WoE first of all? let me check, nope. From the way the topic starter asked it looked more like they wanted to PvM or PvP, not WoE. If we are talking WoE here, people should be using FA in castles anyways. Double Strafe is better for almost every problem you come across (Other then WoE under some situations). Also, on a high rate 99/70 server, is there really going to be pro WoE players? I honestly doubt it.
I Is Warned

fluidin

... right. maybe i shld stop talking abt woe in this thread. (FA, lol >_>)

alright. for pvm, SS>DS in:

Endless tower.
Okolnir runs.
anywhere mobby, with high def mobs, and is a high lvl dungeon.