Started by t2stado, Apr 21, 2010, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relics

Quote from: kamikozave on May 26, 2010, 07:05 AM
Quote from: Relics on May 26, 2010, 04:52 AM
Quote from: kamikozave on May 26, 2010, 04:35 AM

stun immunity = Total Vit of 100...

for me its better to use Frost Joke.. /no1

Even if you have 1 vit, you can still be stun immune with the gears fluidin said.
So what you said was wrong, if you have 100% resist with anti stun gear, then you're stun resist.. unless the server you're playing on has things switched but officially it should work that way.

Also Stun immunity ≥ 97 vit.

of course, even if you have 1 vit.. you can be immune to stun if you equipped yourself with a Orc Hero..

on my previous post, i mentioned that Immunity is different from Resist.. /no1

i'm just saying that even if you have 100% resist.. still,its possible that you will be stun/frozen..

try it in Storm Gust.. make yourself 100% resist.. you'll find the answer.. /no1

For the sake of experiment, clown is using:
Sunglasses[1] with 1 Megalodon (Atomic)
Knife [4] with 4 megalodon's
Cotton shirts with RSX
0 MDEF
1 LUK

1 Megalodon = 20% Resistance to freeze, 5 would be 100%
I'm not freezing on storm gust.. so you see, you're wrong, the same counts for stun btw and any other status.

Mathy

Quote from: Relics on May 26, 2010, 04:52 AM
Quote from: kamikozave on May 26, 2010, 04:35 AM

stun immunity = Total Vit of 100...

for me its better to use Frost Joke.. /no1

Even if you have 1 vit, you can still be stun immune with the gears fluidin said.
So what you said was wrong, if you have 100% resist with anti stun gear, then you're stun resist.. unless the server you're playing on has things switched but officially it should work that way.

Also Stun immunity ≥ 97 vit.
Some people say the formula is 100-[3+vit+luk/3], which would make your "97 vit=stun immunity" right. However, it seems that the formula is wrong, and you need exactly 100 vit for the stun immunity. This is supported by an official RO guide that mentioned "1 luk=1/5 in stun resistance".
Oh, but most people believe that 97=immunity. Could be iRO vs kRO or old vs current changes, IDK.

Relics

Yeah, there's a lot of 'confusion' going on I guess .. on that part.

But honestly, I've tested this on several occasions on several different eAthena SVN versions, and they all stun immune at base 97 vit.

tested this by doing..
WPE'd hammer falls @ 195 ASPD at someone with variable VIT, turn sound effects on and you can hear if they stun or not.

I'm not sure about officials.. I'd really want an AEGIS test server but yeah, not free at all haha.

edit:
Leet postcount, lolwut.

fluidin

eA's is 97, but it's definitely 100vit for offics.

i've seen proof that debunked 97vit being stun immunity on irowiki. doddler debunked it iirc.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

roiz

People here need more SE WoE experience.

1 vit AD/HW being useless/killable at woe? WTF, have you ever played a decent guild where you play LP vs LP and anyone that tries to go into the no-man's land gets dispelled/AD/killed.

try going Chronos RO, The Fifth Element RO, Brasil RO, where some of the biggest PRIVATE server guilds play (Sinergy, Worst Player Ever, rocket!, unfaithful) and go tell them in their forums how bad their DPS HW (yes, because 1 vit HW IS DPS build, not Storm Gust, but Meteor Storm stack with salamander card) and their AD Chem (1 vit, 186 aspd, res to water and NO Ed card) are useless.

Srsly, if you are going to argue for a point, atleast have enough experience on the subject, because bullshlting about something is wrong, when you just don't know about it, makes you look as a bad player, a REALLY bad player.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: roiz on May 27, 2010, 06:28 PM
People here need more SE WoE experience. (...) pinoy mr/hr pservers (...) Srsly, if you are going to argue for a point, atleast have enough experience on the subject, because bullshlting about something is wrong, when you just don't know about it, makes you look as a bad player, a REALLY bad player.

irony of the month award

fluidin

sinergy, WPE and such are definitely not pinoy mr/hr server guilds.

some of the servers they've been in, RWC candidates have played. and faced equal comp.

illustration purposes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaqhUtrpd1g

o and a video showing why there should be more dps biochems and hwizs, as well as showcasing a good dazzler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAliSiOLj-E

btw, dun belittle some pinoy guilds. 2 pinoy teams did win 2nd and 4th at RWC '09 after all.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

roiz

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on May 28, 2010, 01:04 AM
Quote from: roiz on May 27, 2010, 06:28 PM
People here need more SE WoE experience. (...) pinoy mr/hr pservers (...) Srsly, if you are going to argue for a point, atleast have enough experience on the subject, because bullshlting about something is wrong, when you just don't know about it, makes you look as a bad player, a REALLY bad player.

QQ

Less QQ more Pew Pew

The fact that you do not know decent private server/guilds doesn't make your point valid.

In fact, even on eRo v3 there were 1 vit dps chems/HW.

Go do some research and then try to troll.

Fail Troll is Fail.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

^ give up bro

Quote from: fluidin on May 28, 2010, 01:16 AM
sinergy, WPE and such are definitely not pinoy mr/hr server guilds.

some of the servers they've been in, RWC candidates have played. and faced equal comp.

RWC has very little to do with normal WoE.

fluidin

true that, but rwc candidates are always one of the best of their servers in normal woe. no coincidence, lol.

mmm... i would say sin & wpe play pretty high tier woe tho. and did pretty well from what ive seen