Ratemybuild.com: Sniper version!

Started by Winnin813, Jul 09, 2008, 03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winnin813

This is with all the sniper skill buffs and bless/AGI up. I'm trying to go for a kind of 4 way hybrid: speed Double Strafe (182 should be decently fast), with instant cast for Sharp Shooting leveling, VIT for stat resistance in WoE, and decent INT for Falcon assault.

So how'd I do? The violy card is just in there for the hell of it. I'm kind of clueless on headgears/accessories right now.

Sarin

Something from everything and sucks at all.

Focus on something...

phranxis

do you have that character already?

Pandora

I'm a hybrid kind of build myself, but I still have focus, you need something that you max. I focus on max damage, I have 99 dex + lots of bonus I get to 170 with +3 dex food. That gives me good damage. But I also have some Int for FA & sp and some Vit for hp & resistance, and the rest in agi for speed.

Get 2x orlean glove with zerom.

Noxious is a bad idea imo, if neutral defense is important to you, you could go for a raydric, but personally I use a dragon tail card instead for higher damage (you could use the raydric for your sharp shooting leveling).

You don't wanna use orc archer bow in woe imo, might be fine for hunting, and even then I'm not sure.. Archers have to make use of their wonderful elemental arrows, so unless you're attacking a monster than has no elemental weekness don't use iron arrows. As for woe, never use neutral, people wear raydric/survival manteau, gr, etc.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Winnin813

Could someone help me out with a pure sharp shooting build then?

I'd like one that includes a Sniping Suit and for accessories would it be better for two Goddess Cursed brooches or Two Expert Rings slotted with zeroms?

fluidin

Guess what. You're going to die in 1, at most 2, ADs.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Winnin813

Sigh..

Alright alright. How's this for an INT/DEX stalker build? Includes bless/AGI up.

Pandora

[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Winnin813

Well... judging how hard Orleans gloves are to get, I was considering doing this:

+4 AoA for PvM and castle defending. Hotkey a Feather Beret for precast tanking and whenever I get stunned.
Two regular sl gloves with zerom cards.

Oddly enough in this build I actually get more points to invest into VIT. Equip switching I really don't mind anyways, as I am used to doing it and it also makes my stalker more versatile for PvM and WoE. The stats end up being this time..

94+18 INT (Bless + Bazerald)
42+4 VIT
97+33 DEX (two sl Gloves + Apple of Archer)

In case I do end up getting lucky with Orlean's Gloves I will have 97+35 DEX. Which I am okay with, there's no cast time bonuses for DEX anyways.

^^ Does all that sound decent for you guys?