[Non-Renewal] Sniper PvE/MVP build & items? HELP! D:

Started by Blueskipper, Aug 25, 2013, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueskipper

I'm on a 40x/40x/25x new server [Non-Renewal]
Currently under 200 players.
99/70
190 max aspd

Can someone help me make a PvE/MVP build? I like to solo hunt MVP's & hunt monsters with good drops. I've been reading some posts here; it seems the only way is to stun-lock them with maximum 190 aspd. Any other builds are welcome as well, but I prefer the max aspd thingy cuz I think it's better to solo kill MVP's that way.

Builds, Items & Tips needed. 

Thanks you're /no1

snooz

You can use the Sniping card combo - http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&comid=131
then get some luk for a blitz lock build or you can just spam DS as well using elemental card combo with lots of grape juice/blue pots?

Just some suggestions. :)

Blueskipper

Is that the best PVM build though? I think there are a lot of slots wasted; just my opinion. Thanks for the tip I will consider it, my snipers currently level 95 and its aspd is only 184  /wah.

snooz

If anything, You can test it on the RMS test server. I think the ASPD pots will help and also AGI+Bless buffs. Whatever buffs you can get your hands on. I think i read somewhere that the Sniping card set with 3x AK cards are good, but I'm not sure cause I haven't really tried 3x AK. Whichever you decide, Best of LUCK! Can you post back your tests and what you think works out best, I'd like to read more on your snipers build!

live4lie

just elemental carded bows or race-based, like hydra for biolab 2 mobs, etc...

Triper

The way to go with a sniper at mvps is ankle snare+get +/- close and ds spam for most of them. When they get close, go back some cells and repeat. Unless you go more then 11 or 13[it's one of them afaik] cells from where the mvp is, it should be fine because the mvp won't teleport.

That card set+aks is pretty much the same as the bsb set+dragon tail+ak bows. The difference is small between them but the sniper set gives 190 aspd easier, just that. Just test at rms server/calc and see what suits you better.

If you don't want to go expensive with aks, just get what live4lie said - elemental carded bows or race-based, like hydra for biolab 2 mobs, etc... and invest on other gear.

snooz

You can also try using the cruiser card+2ak+element or cruiser+2ak+minorous

Blueskipper

Ok thanks for the reply guys I appreciate it  /no1. I'm on my way to the Sniper Set build; currently hunting the cards while it's still x2 drop rate.
I'll keep this thread posted  /ok.

Blueskipper

/wah Guys is the Sharp Shooter (SS) Build better?  /hmm. I don't think I can do 190 aspd w/ my items. I'm thinking of switching to SS build.